Awww wub What a great shot.

That man speaks volumes with his eyes.
gorgclaud
Narc!

http://doggmaticproductions.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doggett/Scully Photo Thread

Post by Cassiopeia on Mon 06 Jun 2016, 18:03

RP is one of those actors that can emote his character's emotions through his own soul. that's a talent that not all actors have, and i love that he brought that with him to doggett (he actually does it in pretty much everything i've seen him in, but doggett was a very special character).

lip gazing

his eyes say a thousand words unspoken
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Thu 09 Jun 2016, 16:27

Love that shot so much. God damn, what a presence!!
gorgclaud
Narc!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Fri 10 Jun 2016, 12:47

i flipped out over doggett in 'audrey pauley' in the doggett photo thread, thought i'd flip out over doggett/scully in that ep here wub

he looks back as she enters the area where he is, like he sensed her there before she said a word to him

awww! he's man enough to cry in front of her, and wipe away his own tears

and they are comfortable sitting together in complete silence. her presence enough to comfort him

mimicking each other's body language again

scully rubs his back

doggett enters the room scully is in, but in the 2nd pic below, look at the look on her face as she watches him enter and come toward her

and again with the checking him out. what i love about scully in this episode is that she doesn't seem bothered at all at the fact that reyes could die. i mean, there are moments where it looks like scully's smiling about this. ok, so yeah, women can be competitive about men, so perhaps scully viewed monica being in a coma as a way of eliminating the "competition", not that monica is competition for doggett's heart, his heart is made up, he loves scully (otherwise he would have done smthg about any feelings he had for his sidekick after what happened in this ep, but nothing happened)

and he melts my heart whenever he looks at scully with any kind of emotion, just look at him here

i just want to point out that in the middle of this episode scully has gone from wearing a turtleneck shirt to wearing a blue blouse that she seems to have forgotten to button up some of those top buttons... just sayin'

and she's checking him out again! but who can blame her.

this scene where they're walking together, it always seems so private, intimate between them (he does place his hand on her lower back! i swear it!)

that or, by the expression on his face, he's grabbed her ass! haha!

look how he leans into her while talking to her... sure his eyes are eyeing suspiciously other ppl, but his body didn't have to lean that close to her

and some fans consider AP "the" episode to prove DRR, smh

this reminds me of the body language copying scene from 'patience' for some reason

lip gazing?

just kiss her already!

why does he have to be so respectful of her (non-existent at this time) relationship with mulder? i mean, at this point in s9 scully thought she'd never see mulder again, sure they tried long-distance relationshipping, but that never works, doggett should have talked to scully like he talked to mulder about when's it all going to stop? doggett should have told scully his feelings, he had nothing to lose, and who knows, (in the real world) she may have really listened to him and ended things with mulder long before the 2016 revival, and could have been happy all these years. poor girl, stubborn/obligated, smh

i'm off track, sorry, more pictures

just kiss her already!

i mean, really, how many buttons did she purposely NOT button up before she knew she was going to be spending time with john? c'mon.

(and don't forget in 'underneath', she's got it opened up enough that you can see her bra! she's trying to bait doggett! maybe all through s9 she wanted doggett to just lay his feelings all out, tell her he loves her, and perhaps she wanted him to bare it all so she could tell him she feels the same way for him, but she's scully so emotional nakedness is difficult for her, and all that time she just wanted john to 'make her see reason' and how much he loves her!)

ok, though we can't see for sure, but in this capture, to me it always looks like maybe scully is holding onto either his arm or his hand, she's standing so close to him

lip gazing!

like, serious lip gazing!

he looks over at the door as scully comes into the room

and look at her blouse! did she unbutton another button?!

ho-bag wakes up rant

and as ho-bag reaches for doggett, scully makes sure to move closer to him, possibly "marking her territory" to put monica in her place?

years ago i hand wrote a post-ep AP fanfic in which doggett drops monica off at her apartment, and he goes to dana's apartment to talk to her about his feelings, because while he almost lost monica, it opened his eyes to how short life can be, and he couldn't risk losing her, or him dying, without telling scully he loves her. i wonder if i still have that in a box anywhere that i could type up one of these days...

AP is my favorite DSR episode of s9, right up there with "underneath", oh and here's the capture of the visible-bra-for-doggett shot

coincidentally, 'underneath' was the episode that aired right after AP. interesting that he almost lost monica, his 'friend', and his actual fbi partner, but he and dana were the ones working together in new york, leaving monica on her own for a bit there lol hahahahaha!
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Fri 09 Dec 2016, 12:00

ok this pier scene in 'daemonicus'... monica even looks like she's trying very hard to inject herself into the doggett/scully bubble/dynamic, and it's awkward. but forget looking at reyes, look at how close john and dana are standing next to each other, how they look at each other, and ignore reyes!

in DSR Fanfic Land i like to imagine that john and dana had a nice, long, passionate, mostly naked makeout session at his place after they finished up their work at the pier. you don't just almost lose the woman you love and do nothing to her, i mean about it! glasses
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Tue 13 Dec 2016, 01:46

they ARE standing quite close actually! Not sure if i noticed that before!

I find myself looking at every scene/episode without Monica and imaging what it would have been like without her and knowing that S9 would have been 100x better if they just had doggett and scully together - imagine w/o Mulder too - it would be very intense! It annoys me - Reyes ruined it all so bad.

Last night i was vidding and I watch scenes at random. I watched how Doggett acts in Underneath at the start and the way he is sweet and nice to scully and angry to Reyes. Then I was watched Release where Reyes immediately has a go at Doggett for looking into Regali and saying he was not the one and yet he WAS! and poor Doggett getting shot down so quickly over something so sensitive!!
gorgclaud
Narc!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Tue 13 Dec 2016, 13:24

gorgclaud wrote:they ARE standing quite close actually! Not sure if i noticed that before!

I find myself looking at every scene/episode without Monica and imaging what it would have been like without her and knowing that S9 would have been 100x better if they just had doggett and scully together - imagine w/o Mulder too - it would be very intense! It annoys me - Reyes ruined it all so bad.

Last night i was vidding and I watch scenes at random. I watched how Doggett acts in Underneath at the start and the way he is sweet and nice to scully and angry to Reyes. Then I was watched Release where Reyes immediately has a go at Doggett for looking into Regali and saying he was not the one and yet he WAS! and poor Doggett getting shot down so quickly over something so sensitive!!

i hate reyes so much. she has absolutely no right to tell doggett not to be invested in finding the person/persons who kidnapped, raped, and murdered his son. i always got the feeling that reyes, all on her freakin' lonesome, wanted to solve the case so she could be praised, and 'win' doggett's affections for giving him closure on the case. that's why it freaking pisses me off that she's there at the end of 'release' and hugs him. it's like, you sly little conniving bitch! she's like a snake slithering through doggett's life, interfering, and trying to impose herself on him, and then pounces on him at the first chance she can get. it's disrespectful and selfish. i get that she has a crush on him, but he obviously doesn't feel the same way for her, and yet she continues to try to force herself on him. i really, really do not like her for that.

i could really go into a long rant as to why reyes bothers me so much (i might have done it previously somewhere on the forum too). so many stupid XF fans assume i hate her because i like DSR, and don't like that "DRR happened" (which it didn't, FYI and BTW!), but really my dislike of her stems from who she is as a character, her personality, and her disrespect towards doggett.

underneath, which -IIRC- aired after 'audrey pauley' (the ep drippers state confirmed DRR is canon/happening) proves the fact that doggett has no romantic interest in reyes whatsoever. first of all, in 'audrey pauley' 1) reyes makes her feelings/attraction for him known to his face, he does nothing about it, and exits her car. 2) if doggett is falling in love with her, wouldn't almost losing her to death make him want to act on those feelings? 3) at the end of 'audrey pauley', after almost losing her, he still does absolutely nothing. 1.2.3. three triggering events in his life in which if he really felt that way about her he would make it known and do smthg about it. he didn't.

cut to: 'underneath', at the beginning he's in the office and reyes comes in, and he's all sorts of angry (mostly with the situation that fassel is out of prison), note: reyes had absolutely no idea this was going on as she came into work for the day. he's angry, he shows his anger to reyes, and IIRC even at her. then scully walks into the office, and he calms down. note: scully isn't even assigned to the x-files anymore, and yet she's been helping doggett with this since (before?) she got in to work. and even then, she works at the FBI Academy in quantico, VA, she no longer works at the FBI headquarters in D.C. so that tells us, that with a case that is so important to doggett, he trusted scully more than his current partner (reyes, the one so many fans believe he loves) and called to ask her to help him with the case. he didn't call up his actual fbi partner, he called up his former partner. that speaks VOLUMES about which of the two women he trusts the most, and which of the two he respects the most. those episodes back-to-back give the best argument for doggett-loves-scully in season 9 than almost any other episode from that season (exceptions: NIHT1/2, daemonicus, sunshine days <--- that i can recall, granted at this point in time i'm very rusty with the details of s9 since i rarely watch it anymore).
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Tue 13 Dec 2016, 13:30

doggett speaking with reyes at beginning of 'underneath'
notice the tension in his eyes, the tension in his jaw

doggett's facial expression softening once scully walks into the office
(it's all in his eyes, and the loss of tension in his jaw)

then he turns his attention back to reyes, all that tension is back

on his way out of the office, he looks at scully

mmmmmmmhmm

that there is my proof that doggett does not like having reyes as his fbi partner. he's a good man so he respects that she's there, but we all know he'd prefer to work with someone he respects and gets along with.
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Tue 13 Dec 2016, 13:55

and because i love d&s together in this episode (it's my favorite DSRy ep of s9) some caps of them together!

the look of admiration in her eyes as she looks at him wub

now imagine how his facial expression/tension would be different if it were reyes who brought up that perhaps he missed something all those years ago... but since scully brings it up, he doesn't get angry, or raise his voice with her.

and i think scully knows that there's a risk in him raising his voice with her (she saw that with him to reyes), and you can see in her facial expression that she knows that she's tested the waters of his respect and reaction to her saying that

but instead he wants to kiss her!

haha! but seriously... this is his reaction/facial expression as he settles in to have a calm and respectful conversation with scully about it. the way he looks at her melts me.

there's no anger towards her even suggesting that he (or his partner) missed something the night they arrested fassel.

he looks to be respectfully considering the possibility even

now tell me, did doggett ever once give reyes this level of respect, and mutual admiration? i didn't think so.

i just find this next capture adorable, john and dana, doing the grunt work in each other's company wub

then he turns around after he talked to the guy and reyes is there, there's like no emotion in his face except 'oh. she's here now' lol

and scully sits there, analysing john and reyes' interaction. she looks like she's expecting him to be on edge again, and needs to stay there with him to support him

then he looks at scully and gives her his attention, facial expression change again!

now on surveillance with reyes... doesn't look at her, the tension is back in his eyes/jaw...

compare to his surveillance with scully from season 8, though this has him blurred it's very obvious he's grinning

not tense at all

at the end of 'underneath', after he's been attacked, life threatened, scully is a few feet away from where he's standing, talking to reyes, and doggett keeps looking at her

unless you're watching the moving episode, you can't tell by the cap, but this is scully passing by him, and him looking at her

and a shot of her passing by him, hard to read her facial expression here... got theories on what's going through her mind?

and now his attention turns to reyes... immediate change in emotion/expression here.

he doesn't even want to look at her as he speaks to her

end

ok so that wasn't entirely completely DSR shots only, i found more evidence against the dripper theory that he's in love with reyes lol hahahahahahahahahaha!
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Tue 13 Dec 2016, 15:07

ahahhahahahahahahaaaa!!! FANTASTIC WORK!!! bigguns

EXACTLY!

I didn't actually think about how he must have called up Scully in Underneath before Reyes even got into work! That is a fab point!

I watched a little of it the other night and the scene when they are talking as they look through the boxes is a delight. And it makes me mad, because anyone can see attraction and chemistry in that scene together and then I think that if S9 was just that, just them, how beautiful it would have been. No angry Doggett. The part when they are walking through the corridor which you showed here seems like it is the only time they are on a case together like old times (s8) and there is no other time when it is just those two in s9. I love the way they are dressed and how sophistiated they look.

What's funny, is you could get people saying that Doggett and scully are only so comfortable together because they have worked together longer, and that might be true but Reyes was supposed to be an old friend really, or a person who was there through a very personal case with Doggett....yet he still talks to Reyes like she is just crap on the floor (which she is! )

The scene when she suggests that perhaps he did miss something speaks volumes. Scully says "even good cops make mistakes" - she has told him a few times she thinks he is a good agent, and now he is a good cop to her, and she is so scared to upset him by suggesting he might have made a mistake and arrested the wrong guy.

Doggett is sharing a massive part of his past with Scully, about how it was a career maker etc and is not afraid to go through the details with her because he knows he did his job right.

The way they listen to each other too!! She is careful not to upset him (unlike reyes, who doesnt even stop to think before she speaks to him with her insistant tone) and he is totally ok with Scully suggesting that he might have made a mistake and admits he has made many - but they take time before they answer each other. I love it.

Doggett acts like he is about to have a heart attack when he talks to reyes!

Dunno what Scully's awkward smile at the end of Underneath means. she looks like she feels sorry for him that he has to deal with Reyes so much!! LOL!

I just love the fact Scully is willing to help Doggett and sits there with him for what looks like hours siftiing through old paper work. She damn well cares for that man in ways we have not seen her care for another.
gorgclaud
Narc!

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Tue 13 Dec 2016, 15:08

And they stand so close in that "clocking out" scene that it looks like they want to kiss so bad!!

And the fact he says "whatever you think, this isnt about me trying to cover my ass" and she makes sure he knows that is not what she thinks...she is scared of hurting his feelings and yet he knows himself so well he can stand up to any belief and be open with her. Even when she goes all psychology on him and suggest he subconsciously feels guilty he doesnt have a good for her being like a counsellor. He just answers her softly and proves himself to her.

The way they talk - people who aren't attracted to each other do not talk like this and in that close way...
gorgclaud
Narc!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Tue 13 Dec 2016, 20:23

i'll be back to respond in more depth tomorrow, going to get my computer started on updates (hopefully it won't take all night, most of tomorrow to do!). but i have comments, more comments, probably things i already said about doggett and his feelings for scully vs. those with reyes. all of season 9 really is just one big solid proof party that doggett does not feel for reyes what he feels for scully.

i know some of that is in the shooting scripts, but i think robert (and likely gillian) played off of doggett's love for scully when they shot their scenes together, and robert in the scenes in which reyes is moving in on him. season 9, on the surface, looks like d/r crap, but underneath it all, it's really just a solid statement about how doggett loves only scully, and a woman trying to force herself on him/trying to force him to love her, doesn't work.

i don't rewatch s9 episodes often (because reyes' presence ruins it for me), but when i do watch s9 episodes, i notice always how robert performed as doggett (and doggett's love for scully). there are obvious moments where the writers planted d/r crap in there to give drippers hope, but those feel fake and dishonest (much like how MSR felt fake and dishonest after season 6).
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Sun 19 Mar 2017, 12:51

i love photos like this that feel like they're from some DSR fan stalking the two of them lol

Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Sun 19 Mar 2017, 13:04

oh gosh yes me too...it's like we are intruding on their personal moments together...especially this early on, when they are feeling each other out (!) and we don't want to stop that process! Let them be! But I wanna see!!!
gorgclaud
Narc!

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Sun 19 Mar 2017, 13:08

Cassiopeia wrote:i love photos like this that feel like they're from some DSR fan stalking the two of them lol

Early Doggett action!!! Man! I ADORE them in Redrum!!! Frickin good ep and I love the way they bounce off eachother and Doggett's rages!
gorgclaud
Narc!

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Sun 19 Mar 2017, 13:09

Seeing early Doggett like that takes me right back to when I was an au pair and had posters of him on my wall in their house and was just in another world of my own loving this man.
gorgclaud
Narc!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Sun 19 Mar 2017, 20:21

gorgclaud wrote:oh gosh yes me too...it's like we are intruding on their personal moments together...especially this early on, when they are feeling each other out (!) and we don't want to stop that process! Let them be! But I wanna see!!!

? hahahahahahahaha!

devious shy devious shy devious

that's what you meant, right? or...

i think it's safe to say that doggett got more handsy with scully than mulder ever thought of doing! hahaha!
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Mon 20 Mar 2017, 11:03

he wanted his hands all over that woman!!! Man, still gets me hot!
gorgclaud
Narc!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Sat 30 Sep 2017, 23:34

Dana in John's house wub

his home suits her so well

I love how he doesn't take his eyes off of her

even when he's sipping at his coffee mug

sitting on his couch

look at all the books Doggett owns... quite the reader! but yeah, she's still sitting on his couch

she's in his bedroom again!

and he's got his eyes on her again... I wonder if he ever laid in bed thinking about how Scully had been in his bedroom twice...

blurry, but Scully's in his bedroom (and he had a stationary bike, the man stays in shape!)

John! Her eyes are up there, not where you're lookin' at! LOL

Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Mon 02 Oct 2017, 00:40

Lovely.

Can I just say his house suits her better than Mulder's. I always thought she seems completely out of place there. But John's is very much like her own house, with plants, woods and beige colours. Mulder's was like a man's apartment, which it was, but John's was like a man's home.
gorgclaud
Narc!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Wed 25 Oct 2017, 18:02

I'm in such a downer mood today. Lacking sleep (damn insomnia), and I'm just not where I need to be (mentally) to be happy today, so I'm trying to lighten my mood by going through DSR pictures which make me smile.

Let's just pretend that he gave her a forehead kiss here and all will be all right in the world, ok?

Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Thu 26 Oct 2017, 01:30

I have had a few shitty days too and these are classics and never get old.

hugs **** big hug
gorgclaud
Narc!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top