The Doggett/Scully Photo Thread

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Doggett/Scully Photo Thread

Post by Guest on Tue 18 May 2010, 12:33

banana

the awesomeness. It has to be the best thing in the xfiles. What lays it in firmly as a fave of mine, is i can watch the ep and these scenes over and over again and love it every single time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Tue 18 May 2010, 12:46

Absolutely! Every single time I watch the ep I love it more. I love that I have screen captured the part where he wraps his coat around her after killing the slug, and he picks her up in his arms to carry her off the bus, the way he looks down at her once she is in his arms is to die for. I don't think I posted the exact capture that captures that expression, but I've got it (download the caps from Semper Fi, I'm sure it's in there). No other XF screen capture sites properly screen capture that rescue scene.
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 18 May 2010, 15:41

Dana Doggett wrote:Absolutely! Every single time I watch the ep I love it more. I love that I have screen captured the part where he wraps his coat around her after killing the slug, and he picks her up in his arms to carry her off the bus, the way he looks down at her once she is in his arms is to die for. I don't think I posted the exact capture that captures that expression, but I've got it (download the caps from Semper Fi, I'm sure it's in there). No other XF screen capture sites properly screen capture that rescue scene.

I downloaded your screencaps the other day actually! they are the most indepth screen caps of a good Doggett ep i have ever come accross! A must have for any Dipper!! you are a star!

for sure the way he looks at her is so damn sexy as he holds her right after he wraps his jacket around her. Just to die for. People must be so sosososso sick of me banging on about this scene and this ep and using it in my vids!! i just dont care coz its awesome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 18 May 2010, 15:42

and come on. The crew MUST have known it was gonna be a sexual scene between them the way she was dressed and the way she shows her cleavage when he holds her. They must have known.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Tue 18 May 2010, 15:56

I don't mind you going on and on about the episode :) It's a great scene!

The crew had to have known it was going to be sexual, unless they are complete idiots (which they're not). I really do think that TPTB were exploring another romantic interest for Scully (with Doggett) while Mulder was floating around in space. Everything between Doggett and Scully in season 8 (and parts in season 9) SCREAMS that the writers were going in that direction.
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Sat 18 Sep 2010, 01:29

This is likely my favorite promotional still of them together. Just look at that body language!

Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Tue 26 Oct 2010, 19:47

All sorts of win! ♥

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Wed 02 Feb 2011, 21:57

I love the color and angle of this picture of John and Dana ♥

Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Wed 02 Feb 2011, 22:27

Obsessed? Me? No. wink

The Comfort Scene
(802 "Without")

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And this is only a sampling of a few screen captures that I actually made of this classic DSR moment ♥️
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Thu 03 Feb 2011, 13:17

Part 1: Roadrunners Rescue Scene

His hand on her abdomen! Skin-to-skin action!

Last edited by Dana Doggett on Fri 04 Feb 2011, 10:43; edited 1 time in total
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Sat 05 Feb 2011, 11:10

Part 3: Roadrunners Rescue Scene

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Sat 12 Feb 2011, 17:32

seriously, he could have held her in many ways but he opts for the sexiest and manliest and most romantic way known on TV and film!!

so so huge in terms of their relationship and i aint gonna front, this scene makes me horny!! yikes
gorgclaud
Narc!

http://doggmaticproductions.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Sat 12 Feb 2011, 18:01

we really need to start that lip gazing thread...
gorgclaud
Narc!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Sat 12 Feb 2011, 18:53

I know! I wonder if he chose to hold her in this way on purpose or subconsciously... It really is the sexiest and most manly way possible (and romantic). There's no way that those behind the production of this show were NOT aiming to create Doggett/Scully UST and relationship when this was written, directed in this manner, and acted in such a sensual way. TPTB totally geared this partnership towards UST, and they did it perfectly.

I agree with you on the horny bit LOL
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Sat 12 Feb 2011, 19:03

LOL! I thought i might have been sharing too much info there!

Yes i was thinking that too as i looked at these pics tonight that there is no way they were not aiming to make a lot of USt with these 2. This was mainly focussing on Doggetts heroic nature and his loyalty to her and she was giving in to his dominance.
gorgclaud
Narc!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Sat 12 Feb 2011, 19:04

Agreed.
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Sat 12 Feb 2011, 19:14

His dominance... yeah... mmmm...

I think the Rescue Scene in "Roadrunners" is proof enough that TPTB wanted something going on between Doggett and Scully. I'm not sure of their reasons for this and we'll probably never know them since any mention from TPTB that they intended to create this UST between them would piss off the rabid MSR shippers, but it was there, there's no denying that they went out of their way to create this sexual tension between them. I wish that it had been further explored in season 9 too, which makes me wonder... maybe smthg did happen between Doggett and Scully, and that's why the UST is more subtle between them in season 9, perhaps the big mystery of what it would be like to have sex together had been satisfied :)

D&S are so hot together. Such a mistake to not do a thing about it IMO
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Sat 12 Feb 2011, 19:39

satisfying the mystery of having sex together....ooooh, love how you said that!

Maybe that would explain the relationship between them...its possible and quite realistic.

I think TPTB wanted a back up plan for Scully, depending on what they wrote for DD and if he actually came back on set! He could have turned them down last minute. And then also they could have been just trying to create friction for the MSR, for when Mulder returns, theres a little soap opera story of jealousy for Mulder and Scully, like with what they did with Fowley.
gorgclaud
Narc!

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Sat 12 Feb 2011, 19:40

Dana Doggett wrote:

D&S are so hot together. Such a mistake to not do a thing about it IMO

seriously so hot i cant handle it sometimes!!!!!! wallbash
gorgclaud
Narc!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Sat 12 Feb 2011, 19:43

gorgclaud wrote:satisfying the mystery of having sex together....ooooh, love how you said that!

Maybe that would explain the relationship between them...its possible and quite realistic.

I think TPTB wanted a back up plan for Scully, depending on what they wrote for DD and if he actually came back on set! He could have turned them down last minute. And then also they could have been just trying to create friction for the MSR, for when Mulder returns, theres a little soap opera story of jealousy for Mulder and Scully, like with what they did with Fowley.

I think that explains how they are with each other in season 9, plus in that season there's a lot more use of "John" and "Dana" between them, whereas in s8 it was less (though IIRC still happened). Perhaps taking their relationship into bed allowed them to feel more at ease in calling each other by their first names. I think logically this is a very realistic explanation of how their hot UST of s8 turned into more subtle UST in s9. It was still there, but it felt as if smthg had happened between them to tame it.

And again, if nothing was supposed to be going on between Doggett and Scully, why would the writers decide to make Mulder jealous of Doggett and Doggett's time spent with Scully while he was abducted/dead? Yeah, I'm just sayin' wink

We're not just pulling DSR out of our asses, it was there and it was purposely put there, regardless of what the MSR shippers say.
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Mon 14 Feb 2011, 11:45

I agree.

You know that scene in Three Words, when Mulder finds out Scully has had a partner (doh Mulder!) since he was gone, and Skinner and Mulder basically dumb down Doggett, his loyalties, his intelligence, him as an FBI Agent and Scully looks really guilty, awkward, upset by how they are talking about him, I always feel this is her, having trouble with people talking about him this way cause they have done something.

It would make their relationship make sense in S9. Definately.

Also , notice how jealous Scully is of Reyes when we meet her in This Is Not Happening. She really doesnt like Doggett having new company, and also a woman who has an open mind of the paranormal, like Scully has. She seems really offended by this. Now it maybe just cause she fancies Doggett even though she know she cant really start anything with him at that point cause of Mulder...but if they did have sex and then cooled off, this would makes sense in her jealousy of Doggett talking and listening to another female.
gorgclaud
Narc!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Tue 15 Feb 2011, 13:24

I don't remember a scene in "Three Words" where Skinner and Mulder dumb down Doggett (but then I rarely watch the episode so it's possible it happened, I just hold a bigger grudge against Mulder for pushing Doggett back down into his seat in another episode - how very childish of Mulder). When I get to "Three Words" in my rewatch I'll pay more attention to what's going on and see this guilty Scully look you talk about :)

I never noticed any jealousy from Scully with regard to Reyes, but then again TINH is another ep that I don't really care to watch very often so I'll have to pay more attention to that one too LOL

I think I'm going to stick with the idea that Doggett and Scully slept together at some point in season 8 before Mulder's return from the grave. There are plenty of signs that this is a likely thing for DSR fans to contemplate.
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Tue 15 Feb 2011, 13:35

Right after Doggett introduces Scully and Skinner to Reyes, she has the hump, and then says "enjoy your new company" to Doggett and walks off. He looks a bit embarrassed and guilty...thinking she is taking this all the wrong way.

In Three Words...Mulder says "Does this guy know what he is doing at all?" Skinner says (IMO out of character for a man who worked beside Doggett many times and seemed to get on OK with him and respect him as an Agent) "About the paranormal? Not much".
In my opinion that is an Assistant Director dumbing down Doggett, Mulder who doesnt know jack shit about this guy presuming this and come on - did Scully know anything about the paranormal when she was assigned to the X Files unit? Whilst they discuss this on Mulder's couch, Scully looks very awkward. angry
gorgclaud
Narc!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Tue 15 Feb 2011, 13:44

gorgclaud wrote:Right after Doggett introduces Scully and Skinner to Reyes, she has the hump, and then says "enjoy your new company" to Doggett and walks off. He looks a bit embarrassed and guilty...thinking she is taking this all the wrong way.

I kind of remember this now that you describe it. I can't wait to see the embarrassed look from Doggett! That's very telling IMO cheer

In Three Words...Mulder says "Does this guy know what he is doing at all?" Skinner says (IMO out of character for a man who worked beside Doggett many times and seemed to get on OK with him and respect him as an Agent) "About the paranormal? Not much".

In my opinion that is an Assistant Director dumbing down Doggett, Mulder who doesnt know jack shit about this guy presuming this and come on - did Scully know anything about the paranormal when she was assigned to the X Files unit? Whilst they discuss this on Mulder's couch, Scully looks very awkward. angry

It seems to me that whenever Doggett needed to be put down just because Mulder was back and the Mulder fans needed the reassurance that Mulder is still "THE man" of the show, that characters would go OOC to provide comments to "prove" this. It is very OOC for Skinner to be this way toward Doggett, especially since he was supportive of Doggett previous to this moment. I'm going to take a wild guess here and say that Chris Carter probably wrote this episode? Am I right? Yet another reason why I hate Chris Carter. I think he has some kind of God complex and confuses himself with Mulder, therefore when he feels threatened by a larger cock on the show, he must do everything he can to assure himself that he's got the larger package (even if it's not true).

It's like Kersh and Doggett helping break Mulder out of the military prison at the end of "The Truth", neither of those two characters would risk their career for a man damned and who is considered an outcast of the FBI. I know Doggett is a good man, but he wouldn't risk his career for Mulder, Kersh too. That's another instance of writing characters OOC to benefit Mulder. I hate it. At this point I actually accepted that Skinner would be stupid enough to help break Mulder out, but then at the end of "Requiem" that was the end of hard ass, manly man Skinner IMO - he was never the same after season 7 :( Total bummer.
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Mon 21 Feb 2011, 09:27

yeah Carter wrote the ep. I do agree its to prop up Mulder, but also do some cheap Love Triangle stuff at that point to push along the MSR stuff.

Dont get me started on Kersh helping Mulder escape and Doggett - hate that part so much. Kersh would not have done that!! if Kersh felt any ounce of sympathy for Mulder or any support for the X Files he would have done it years before. He was always so cold and unbreakable on the whole thing, its pathetic and unreal that in that awful time of mulder being held up for murder Kersh would now step in.

I dont see Doggett getting involved either. The only person who would realistcally help Muler would have been Scully. That would have been the kind of stupid thing she'd do. But also in my mind i think that would have been a more romantic and loving act for Mulder from her, than her weeping emails.

I hate that scene in Three Words. Makes me sick and the only good thing about it is how uncomfortable Scully looks in it.

How does anyone support Mulder when he is being such an ass like this. Its terrible characterisation!!! Mulder can be a good hearted guy. For him, he has just been returned from the dead. Doggett helped Scully find him, Doggett protected Scully when he wasnt around. Scully is pregnant and all he cares about is Doggett running the X Files unit????!!!! wallbash

It makes me sick cause also, for F's sake - you would think he would ask Scully if she had a replacement partner. And i think it would be in Scullys personality to actually tell Mulder about Doggett herself and want to introduce them. Tell Mulder what a good guy he is and how he helped her.

UNLESS she didnt want to tell Mulder about Doggett cause she secretly fancied Doggett!! but either way she musta known that Mulder would find out about Doggett at some point. doggett hug
gorgclaud
Narc!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top