The Doggett/Scully Photo Thread

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Doggett/Scully Photo Thread

Post by Cassiopeia on Mon 19 Apr 2010, 23:17

This is the one, the only Doggett/Scully SoX photo thread! I'm editing the initial post to let you know that most of the images in this thread have disappeared from the 'net (though if you have the time to scroll through the first 13 pages of this thread, you will find images that still appear).

HOWEVER... if you skip ahead to page 14, as of 6 June 2016, you will find pictures that exist on the 'net of D&S.

Page 14
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love live the DSR! cheer

Last edited by Cassiopeia on Mon 06 Jun 2016, 13:06; edited 3 times in total
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Fun With Visual Proof of Desire For Each Other

Post by Cassiopeia on Mon 03 May 2010, 10:25

I added my own commentary/captions for these pictures. I did these a few years ago and to this day they still humor me. Feel free to include your own :)

From season 9's "Underneath", one of my favorite DSR eps of the series:

From season 9's "Nothing Important Happened Today 2"...

From season 8's "Patience", crappy episode plot/story, but great ep for Doggett/Scully moments:

D&S = ♥️
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doggett/Scully Photo Thread

Post by Guest on Mon 17 May 2010, 12:10

hehehehehehehe! yes yes yes ! i love all this!! so damn true. What i love is that Scully never looks at any other mans lips but Doggetts....a lot too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 17 May 2010, 12:11

i love the chemistry between them here...so intense and sexy...i love how he keeps laughing at her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Mon 17 May 2010, 12:15

Laughing at her? Do you mean looking at her? LOL

She's got him covered wub

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Mon 17 May 2010, 12:16

I think she's looked at Mulder's lips before, but not to the extent that she did with Doggett wub She gazes at him so often. There should be a thread specifically for finding pictures of her gazing at his lips LOL
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 17 May 2010, 12:18

actually meant laughing at her...imtimidating her....hehehee...

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Mon 17 May 2010, 12:23

He thinks she's cute :) I don't think he could help but laugh a little bit in that scene. He was immediately smitten.
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 17 May 2010, 12:25

Dana Doggett wrote:He thinks she's cute :) I don't think he could help but laugh a little bit in that scene. He was immediately smitten.

completely agree. I got an old mag in the post this week and RP talks of this scene...he says "He lies to her and she catches him at it and he digs that!"

gotta copy the interview to here... the one with GA is very interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Mon 17 May 2010, 12:28

Oh yes, copy that interview here. Maybe I'll listen to the commentary track that Robert did for "Within" and see what he has to say on it. IIRC he did mention smthg about Scully and Doggett, maybe even a couple of times.

You can totally tell at the end of that scene that he's totally into her. I think her throwing water in his face solidified his crush on her.
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Mon 17 May 2010, 12:29

He likes a woman with a little feist to her :)
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 17 May 2010, 12:29

Dana Doggett wrote:I think she's looked at Mulder's lips before, but not to the extent that she did with Doggett wub She gazes at him so often. There should be a thread specifically for finding pictures of her gazing at his lips LOL

yes yes yes there should be such a thread!! cheer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Mon 17 May 2010, 12:31

I will have to remember to start one and start going through my thousands of screen captures to find all the lip gazing moments... if you got any on you right now, go ahead and get the thread started :)
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 17 May 2010, 12:38

Dana Doggett wrote:He likes a woman with a little feist to her :)

i think men generally love a woman who stands up for herself and is mentally swicthed on. For him, he is cocky, fast, confident and he wants a woman who is the same. And when she finally becomes feminine and vulnerable, he can be there to show his sweet side too. Man they are so damn sexy and awesome, makes me happy tapdance and mad devil at the exact same time!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 17 May 2010, 12:47

Dana Doggett wrote:I will have to remember to start one and start going through my thousands of screen captures to find all the lip gazing moments... if you got any on you right now, go ahead and get the thread started :)

I will have to see what i can find and defo help you out with this. glasses

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Mon 17 May 2010, 13:11

Man they are so damn sexy and awesome, makes me happy tapdance and mad devil at the exact same time!!

I know the feeling. For two people to obviously be so suited for each other to not have been given a chance to see what would happen, that's angering. But at the exact same time to see them together, interacting and the chemistry... so happy! It's funny, when I see Doggett and Scully interacting together so closely in those last two seasons, I feel sorry for the MSR 'shippers, it took Mulder and Scully so long to have any kind of actual "relationship is forthcoming" moments, and with Doggett and Scully it happened almost instantly wub

Too bad Scully became MSR 'Shipper Scully at the end of the series and the second movie. I really thought she was a lot better than that.
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Mon 17 May 2010, 13:13

Yeah, I think between the two of us we should be able to come up with a lot of lip gazing moments :)
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 17 May 2010, 15:00

Dana Doggett wrote:
Man they are so damn sexy and awesome, makes me happy tapdance and mad devil at the exact same time!!

I know the feeling. For two people to obviously be so suited for each other to not have been given a chance to see what would happen, that's angering. But at the exact same time to see them together, interacting and the chemistry... so happy! It's funny, when I see Doggett and Scully interacting together so closely in those last two seasons, I feel sorry for the MSR 'shippers, it took Mulder and Scully so long to have any kind of actual "relationship is forthcoming" moments, and with Doggett and Scully it happened almost instantly wub

Too bad Scully became MSR 'Shipper Scully at the end of the series and the second movie. I really thought she was a lot better than that.

Totally agree. Scully disappoints everyone i think in that way. I even think she disappoints most women and men subconsciously that she is in a relationship with a man like Mulder. I think a lot of ppl saw she had chemistry with a lot of other ppl and those ppl werent assholes like Mulder (!)

Glad you can feel my emotions on this....Season 9 has been on TV and the killing of DSR in it (Scully's constant almost-crying state and Reyes presence) is so so sososososo frustrating. To think only the previous season, DSR was happy and full and inspiring. Then in season 9 so uninspiring.

I never thought of it before but yes it did take a long time for her and Mulder to have the kind of moments she had with Doggett that she had almost instantly. Im sure MSRs would disagree with me on that and state all the MSR momennts that occured early on, but i mean real moments, moments of trust and love and security within eachother as partners and as people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Mon 17 May 2010, 16:32

Mulder had his asshole moments, but I don't think he realized he was being an asshole, it was just his natural state of being and how he had always been with Scully. I love Mulder, but even I can admit he's not the best person in the world (especially not the best person for Scully).

Season 9 isn't my favorite season, in fact on my list of favorite seasons to least favorite seasons it ranks right behind season 7, which is my least favorite season of the series. What killed season 9 for me was 1) Monica Reyes, she just isn't a natural character for this series, her presence ruined the XF atmosphere of the show, 2) the season was a lot lighter in the way that it was shot, and 3) Doggett was not the same Doggett that I came to love in season 8, I felt that the writers dumbed him down and made him weaker (yes in some instances showing some weakness/vulnerability is ok, but he just wasn't the same). I actually see a lot of DSR moments in season 9 so that doesn't bother me. I do feel that the moments were more hidden in season 9 in order to promote the crush Monica had on Doggett, and to try to perhaps ween fans off of DSR in the preparation for the series finale. I sure as heck didn't fall for that LOL

I'm sure there are moments that MSR fans (and I) look back on and say "oh! that was so a moment!", but that's looking at it in retrospect, which is different than watching the moments happen on first viewing and seeing a relationship and attraction build, like it did with Doggett and Scully.

Now to keep this thread on topic (but not posted to stop the above conversation, I'm loving it)...

Believe it or not, but this moment was not THE moment that made me a DSR fan, I was still stuck on Skinner/Scully when Doggett held Scully in his arms at the end of "Without" :D
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 18 May 2010, 03:51

Dana Doggett wrote:Season 9 isn't my favorite season, in fact on my list of favorite seasons to least favorite seasons it ranks right behind season 7, which is my least favorite season of the series. What killed season 9 for me was 1) Monica Reyes, she just isn't a natural character for this series, her presence ruined the XF atmosphere of the show, 2) the season was a lot lighter in the way that it was shot, and 3) Doggett was not the same Doggett that I came to love in season 8, I felt that the writers dumbed him down and made him weaker (yes in some instances showing some weakness/vulnerability is ok, but he just wasn't the same). I actually see a lot of DSR moments in season 9 so that doesn't bother me. I do feel that the moments were more hidden in season 9 in order to promote the crush Monica had on Doggett, and to try to perhaps ween fans off of DSR in the preparation for the series finale. I sure as heck didn't fall for that LOL

I'm sure there are moments that MSR fans (and I) look back on and say "oh! that was so a moment!", but that's looking at it in retrospect, which is different than watching the moments happen on first viewing and seeing a relationship and attraction build, like it did with Doggett and Scully.

Agree completely. Though when I 1st saw Season 9 and Season 9-Reyes, I enjoyed it, which is why for memory sake I do enjoy season 9 to some degree. I think i was just over the moon to have Doggett for another year and the whole show for another year. And i would reach for a season 9 disc over a season 3 or 7 disc !

Anyways, I want to keep on topic too but just for the record Im impressed at how you can express yourself so much better than I can. And that I completely agree with the 'weakness' of Doggett in season 9 . As i think I have said before I think Season 9-Reyes killed season 8-Doggett. I actually look at Doggett in season 9 and try to figure out if season 8 Doggett would act or react the way season 9 Doggett is reacting!!!! wallbash He was so tough, cocky and sure in season 8...sure he had emotions, which is awesome in a heroic character like Doggett, but a weakness in season 9 that made him so unsure of himself, look foolish, look unintelligent, look dated and out of touch.

I agree also that Annabeth Gish, no matter how i like her as an actress and a person, she didnt suit the x files atmosphere and for once I dont think she acted so well in the X Files, probably because it didnt suit her. It amazes me that so early on into season 8, when everything was going so damn well, they were thinking about another female agent. The show could have survived without her, it could have gone on with Skinner and Doggett (awesomeness!) and no one would be complaining about the copycat of Mulder and the forcing of another ship. (I did actually fall for the DRR ship at the time coz i thought to myself I have to get over DSR coz it aint gonna happen tomato . But thats not how i feel now cheer )

so anyways, back to the topic, this is when i went all DSR-y

its her new giddiness matched to his new seriousness that makes this so sexy. He came into the office all funny and laid back and she all up tight and suddenly, they reverse.

then following this, they get all deep and have a heart to heart.... she opens up and admits perhaps she is wrong and he tells her he doesnt think she is wrong but perhaps she is just trying to be Mulder, which he suggests first, without insulting her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 18 May 2010, 04:37

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 18 May 2010, 04:40

this scene makes me so happy. Its so damn subtle, its perfect. It says it all. And he looks completely handsome and cleancut here.

He is picking her up? to take her home? He waited a whole week to do this? Stayed in town or did a round trip for her.... OMG inlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 18 May 2010, 04:42

he trusts her so much, as a partner, as an investigator to handle this situation with his friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 18 May 2010, 04:43

so damn sexy together cloud9

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Tue 18 May 2010, 10:16

Grrrr.... I had written up such a great reply to your post, and somehow my browser refreshed itself and I lost ALL OF IT. *kicks browser* Maybe I'll retype up everything a bit later, but I can't even think of doing that when I'm angry at the browser.

Anyway, the moment that got me to convert to Doggett/Scully was the rescue scene in "Roadrunners". I'm not sure why it took me so long (I was stuck on Skinner/Scully), but this is the episode where it happened, and to think, at the time I didn't watch this episode as it aired because my local FOX affiliate decided to interrupt the episode in order to show us some kind of speech that George W. Bush was making about things I didn't care about. I had to have someone else (who's FOX affiliate didn't interrupt the episode) copy it for me and send it to me.

It doesn't get much better than that. When I watch episodes that aired before this now I always wonder what took me so long to become a fan of Doggett/Scully, Kristi (Little Albatross) actually beat me to it. I think that she converted at the end of "Without".
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top