What kind of MSR fan are you?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What kind of MSR fan are you?

Idgit 'Shypper - eye kant spehl write! M&S 4EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HARDCORE MSR 'Shipper! But I'm not a rabid 'shipper.

RABID MSR 'Shipper - I will never ever EVER consider any other relationship on TXF. I go out of my way to bitch at fans who don't like the MSR.

Finis-'Shipper - I only wanted them to get romantically involved at the end of TXF story.

Just a 'Shipper - I'm not hardcore, I'm not rabid and evil, I just like the MSR.

USTer - I didn't want Mulder and Scully to get involved, I prefer the UST over RST.

Noromo - I never wanted Mulder and Scully to get involved, I still think it was a mistake. XF is not a show for any kind of romantic liasions.

Dark Side 'Shipper - I want them to get together, but secretly want them to end up with someone else when all is said and done *snickers*

View results

Re: What kind of MSR fan are you?

Post by AgentDana on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 18:56

DanaDoggett wrote:Actually because Mulder showed up, and was armed and the situation was under control - Scully was no longer in danger and therefore it was wrong of her to murder Pfaster, therefore an investigation would be required. I also think that anytime an agent shoots his/her weapon that OPR investigates.

Here I must to agree with you.After a federal agent takes a shot and kills a person with his/her weapon there must to be a OPR investigation.I didn't know that even in self-defense there must to be a investigation but I read some articles and I saw that this is the procedure.

DanaDoggett wrote:No kidding! Mulder gets fired from the FBI and still refuses to settle down and have the life that Scully has always expressed wanting to have (a normal life). Instead he runs away, lives in hiding, and continues his life's pursuit of chasing conspiracy theories, searching for aliens and the truth, and his endless desire to expose those responsible. I really, really wish that Scully could see that Mulder can never be the man who wants the same life as she does. The whole Mulder/Scully relationship is depressing to me, I just see them as so unhappy together. I prefer the days when they weren't together and they had all that UST that kept things happier between them.

You're right,he never been a normal man he always was haunted by his sister abduction and my the quest of the truth.I hate that about Mulder because his blind search of the truth that he never found and never had the chance to express it and change somthing,made Scully suffer.

DanaDoggett wrote:Yes, Scully lost too much for the X-Files/Mulder's life quest, and she deserves to leave it all behind her and to be happy. She doesn't deserve to live the rest of her life with a man who can never put her first, and who will always put the next thing to "chase around" before her and their relationship.

This right there is one major reason why I 'ship Doggett/Scully - even in their FBI partnership, his concern for Scully was always a priority, and he never ditched her to chase after monsters and aliens. I can see Doggett living a normal life, and I can easily see him having this life with Scully

I'm sure Doggett can offer Scully a normal life and not a life full of danger and green mans chasing like Mulder does.Doggett is a good and honest man,I respect him and I think that his feelings for Scully are more than admiration and partenership/friendship feelings,I think there's a hint of love.
AgentDana
Meepmork

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 15:07

AgentDana wrote:

I don't know if I really have a episode to dislike but I think in the list of dislikes is Leonard Betts and Space

yikes

I nearly choked! Only cause Leonard Betts has been my No 1 fave episode since 1997 and Space was the very 1st episode I watched, the reason I am here today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gorgclaud
Narc!

http://doggmaticproductions.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 15:17

AgentDana wrote:When I saw yesturday NIHT 1 and I saw that Mulder was gone I started imediatley to lose some of my feelings toward him and to change them to Scully.He was a coward man,if he really loved Scully and William he'll never run away from them,but like we saw in "Three Words",he didn't enjoy too much Scully's pregnancy and I think he just decided to run away for not being around her or around the baby.I don't find it a very stupid idea the introduction of baby William,I can say I really enjoy it because I like to see Scully as a mother.

Yeah, he did react quite badly to seeing her pregnant in Three Words. Never did we see a scene of him warming to being happy for her, other than saying "Im happy for you" in a really unconvincing way! rolleyes ). Actions speak louder than words and in that very episode he makes Scully break into the evidence room to get to the computer and then sit in a car waiting for Mulder whilst he breaks into the government facility. This is all whilst she is pregnant. He has no care for her safety or her career. I think the only time we saw him wanting her to put herself before work was in Alone when she insisted on searching for Doggett. And then I get the feeling he didnt like that mainly cause he didnt like Doggett or didnt like her being concerned for Doggett. The best thing he did was search for Doggett himself, so Scully didnt have to.

I have to agree. I wanted to see Scully as a mother. But what they did with William and Scully in season 9 was lame. We saw nothing between them that would suggest character development in a natural way. For all she had been through, with her near death experiences, Emily and that boy in Revelations, her sister being shot, her father dying, having cancer, being baren....you would think there would be a nice scene of her talking to her child, being happy to have him. Something to show the depth of her emotions of her having a child of her own after everything her family and her health has been through. But no nothing. Instead we got him looked after by Reyes and his Gran and seeing her put him to bed and then giving him up for adoption for no reason. Oh man. I really hate it.
gorgclaud
Narc!

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 15:26

AgentDana wrote: I liked the series in the original X-Files style,with no romatical involvment and no filtring or desperate scenes like "Milagro".In this episode Scully was totally OOC,she never before was the type of woman to cry in front of a man or to believe the words of a stranger like she did with Philip Padgett.And Mulder showed his jealousy in front of Padgett,I didn't like it. hb

Dana Doggett wrote:Oh gosh, yes! "Milagro" was horrible in terms of the writer(s) writing true to character. That's actually an episode on my "Never Watch That Again" list. For me "Milagro" is similar to "Irresistible" in this way, Scully weak and vulnerable - that's not the real Scully, that's Carter's fantasy of Scully to make her look weak to try to force the relationship between she and Mulder, IMO of course. However, "Irresistible" is an episode I would rewatch if given the choice to be forced to watch one or the other LOL

blink Oh I dont know. I have always liked Milagro.

Beyond any of the characters and plot, I like the atmosphere of it. I love the direction and the way the stories are told. I like the tension in it. I like that it has a slightly film noir detective stance to it in the way Padget wrote about Scully. I think the whole episode made Scully look sexy, brilliant, deep, mysterious. And she really is all of that. When does she cry in front of a man in it? She cries when Mulder seems to save her or be there when the man that is trying to kill her disappears...at the end. And for someone who was almost having her heart ripped out of her chest, I think its fair to cry after that.

I love it when she cried to Mulder in Irresistible. And i like the whole scene when he asks if she is ok, she tries to be tough and he lifts her chin in a way to say "are you really ok" and clearly she wasnt and it all boiled up and she cried after a traumatic experience. I think seeing Scully as a normal and natural person is fabulous. We should have seen it more often. I dont mean Weepy Scully (aka Season 8 and 9 Scully) cause she was just being mellowdramatic, playing on the hormones of a pregnant lady who is apparently suppposed to be weepy all the time and i dont like that cause it was necessary. But the tears she had at the end of Milagro and Irresistible was necessary to me in terms of the story. This is one reason why Beyong The Sea is so fab to me, cause she lets out her emotions in the purest and most human way people do, in anger and in tears.

I love it when Scully tells Mulder not to organise her whole day. I like how she is curious of a man who is interested in her. I dont think she was weak. I think she was horny!!!!!!! My word, she couldnt have had any since, what, Never Again???? It was clear Padgett was interested, she was curious, he was brutally honest with her. We all know she is a character that loves attention. She loves full attention from a man, Mulder doesnt fit that bill and Padgett did. I dont necessarily think she just believed the words of a stranger, but she wanted to think Padgett was innocent and that he was a nice and gentle guy cause I think she liked him. Like I said, he gave her the attention she was craving.

I think it was in character that Mulder was jealous. He always wants to tell her what to do; he doesnt want to have her but doesnt want any other man to have her. That kind of thing.

The only thing I dont like about it is the way it pushed Mulder and Scully together, suggesting Scully cant fall in love with Padgett cause she is already in love with Mulder and I dont like that cause it just seems forced and out of nowhere.

Also I think Padgett's face suits Scully. Ok sure, its not like they could become a couple, he was a weirdo and in some ways a murderer, but still, I thought he was more suited to her asthetically.

I hope this isnt too off topic.
gorgclaud
Narc!

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 15:45

AgentDana wrote:

Why did Chris Carter accept to introduce the return of Pfaster in the show? Come on,it started to be extremly boring, I already knew when I first saw "Orison" that Scully will be attacked by the psychopate who kills the woman and cut the fingers and she will become weak again."Orison" is another episode that is in my list of "Non-favorites".One weak Scully+one carring Mulder=a forced relationship between the characters.

Sorry if this is off topic.

I think I have only managed to watch Orison once or twice. I dont like it at all. I thought it was probably the most depressing episode known to man (like so many of his scripts) . Much like in the same way IWTB is, and the way its ultra creepy without it being entertaining at all. I cant stand the last scenes of Scully and Donnie fighting eachother. I didnt see the point of bringing his character back or his story back.. I dont think it added much to her character for it. At least it didnt seem to change her later in the season or series. But then thats the way Carter writes, he makes a plot and doesnt follow it through. I remember the biggest dig reviewers had with the episode "Irresistible" was the fact it actually didnt have an X File in it. It was more about whether he was the devil or just a mad man. And then I think Carter fed that hunger he had to tell those kinds of stories with his series "Millenium". He has a really creepy and depressing mind.

Like I said I havent seen it in years, probably never will again. But I thought the first episode about Donnie was about someone being into death, or being ritualistic and crazy. Whereas the idea of him coming after Scully suggests more than him having childhood issues and compulsion obsessions....it suggests he was a simple malicious revengeful killer. That to me a change in pace for that character.

The whole last scene about whether Scully wasnt sure if it was God or something else that made her kill Donnie was weird. They didnt end it properly. Not in the same way they wrote similar at the end of Via Negativa. She just says that Donnie was just pure evil (thats a bit too simple for me) and that she must have had the devil or evil inside her to pull the trigger. Surely instinct or survival was what pulled the trigger. Putting Scully in that situation again was just horrble for her character. It was clear by this point in season 7 they were running out of ideas and a story which should have given a lot of development to her personality, just turned out blunt.

Maybe this needs to be talked about in the season 7 folder.
gorgclaud
Narc!

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentDana on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 05:32

gorgclaud wrote:I nearly choked! Only cause Leonard Betts has been my No 1 fave episode since 1997 and Space was the very 1st episode I watched, the reason I am here today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Leonard Betts" was the 1st episode I watched,but I don't like it because it scared me so badly yikes

gorgclaud wrote:Yeah, he did react quite badly to seeing her pregnant in Three Words. Never did we see a scene of him warming to being happy for her, other than saying "Im happy for you" in a really unconvincing way! ). Actions speak louder than words and in that very episode he makes Scully break into the evidence room to get to the computer and then sit in a car waiting for Mulder whilst he breaks into the government facility. This is all whilst she is pregnant. He has no care for her safety or her career. I think the only time we saw him wanting her to put herself before work was in Alone when she insisted on searching for Doggett. And then I get the feeling he didnt like that mainly cause he didnt like Doggett or didnt like her being concerned for Doggett. The best thing he did was search for Doggett himself, so Scully didnt have to.

I have to agree. I wanted to see Scully as a mother. But what they did with William and Scully in season 9 was lame. We saw nothing between them that would suggest character development in a natural way. For all she had been through, with her near death experiences, Emily and that boy in Revelations, her sister being shot, her father dying, having cancer, being baren....you would think there would be a nice scene of her talking to her child, being happy to have him. Something to show the depth of her emotions of her having a child of her own after everything her family and her health has been through. But no nothing. Instead we got him looked after by Reyes and his Gran and seeing her put him to bed and then giving him up for adoption for no reason. Oh man. I really hate it.

I yet haven't seen the whole series,I'm just watching s9 episode "Trust No1" last night,I loved the way Scully protected her baby and the way Reyes took care of her and of William.I apreciate Reyes as a characters,she's a good friend.

Mulder never really cared about Scully's life or career,he always let her to be in danger only for his quest for the Truth.I don't apreciate the way Mulder acted in "Three Words" he was a jerk with Scully and with Doggett.After he returned from his abduction,he returned a different man,without feelings without respect toward the others.I don't reconize Mulder after his abduction.

grogclaud wrote:Oh I dont know. I have always liked Milagro.

Beyond any of the characters and plot, I like the atmosphere of it. I love the direction and the way the stories are told. I like the tension in it. I like that it has a slightly film noir detective stance to it in the way Padget wrote about Scully. I think the whole episode made Scully look sexy, brilliant, deep, mysterious. And she really is all of that. When does she cry in front of a man in it? She cries when Mulder seems to save her or be there when the man that is trying to kill her disappears...at the end. And for someone who was almost having her heart ripped out of her chest, I think its fair to cry after that.

I love it when she cried to Mulder in Irresistible. And i like the whole scene when he asks if she is ok, she tries to be tough and he lifts her chin in a way to say "are you really ok" and clearly she wasnt and it all boiled up and she cried after a traumatic experience. I think seeing Scully as a normal and natural person is fabulous. We should have seen it more often. I dont mean Weepy Scully (aka Season 8 and 9 Scully) cause she was just being mellowdramatic, playing on the hormones of a pregnant lady who is apparently suppposed to be weepy all the time and i dont like that cause it was necessary. But the tears she had at the end of Milagro and Irresistible was necessary to me in terms of the story. This is one reason why Beyong The Sea is so fab to me, cause she lets out her emotions in the purest and most human way people do, in anger and in tears.

I love it when Scully tells Mulder not to organise her whole day. I like how she is curious of a man who is interested in her. I dont think she was weak. I think she was horny!!!!!!! My word, she couldnt have had any since, what, Never Again???? It was clear Padgett was interested, she was curious, he was brutally honest with her. We all know she is a character that loves attention. She loves full attention from a man, Mulder doesnt fit that bill and Padgett did. I dont necessarily think she just believed the words of a stranger, but she wanted to think Padgett was innocent and that he was a nice and gentle guy cause I think she liked him. Like I said, he gave her the attention she was craving.

I think it was in character that Mulder was jealous. He always wants to tell her what to do; he doesnt want to have her but doesnt want any other man to have her. That kind of thing.

The only thing I dont like about it is the way it pushed Mulder and Scully together, suggesting Scully cant fall in love with Padgett cause she is already in love with Mulder and I dont like that cause it just seems forced and out of nowhere.

Also I think Padgett's face suits Scully. Ok sure, its not like they could become a couple, he was a weirdo and in some ways a murderer, but still, I thought he was more suited to her asthetically.

I hope this isnt too off topic.

Even if Scully found something about Padgett that made her fell a bit in the try of finding a man.Yes,since "Never Again" she had no relationship with a man.I think you're right,she was horny but she never was a woman who fell so easy for a man.

I'm sure that Scully have no place for other man than Mulder in her heart.Even if I think that Scully deserve something better than "Spooky" Mulder,her heart beat just for his.That's what she wants and I think in his way,Mulder loves and needs her too.

grogclaud wrote:Sorry if this is off topic.

I think I have only managed to watch Orison once or twice. I dont like it at all. I thought it was probably the most depressing episode known to man (like so many of his scripts) . Much like in the same way IWTB is, and the way its ultra creepy without it being entertaining at all. I cant stand the last scenes of Scully and Donnie fighting eachother. I didnt see the point of bringing his character back or his story back.. I dont think it added much to her character for it. At least it didnt seem to change her later in the season or series. But then thats the way Carter writes, he makes a plot and doesnt follow it through. I remember the biggest dig reviewers had with the episode "Irresistible" was the fact it actually didnt have an X File in it. It was more about whether he was the devil or just a mad man. And then I think Carter fed that hunger he had to tell those kinds of stories with his series "Millenium". He has a really creepy and depressing mind.

Like I said I havent seen it in years, probably never will again. But I thought the first episode about Donnie was about someone being into death, or being ritualistic and crazy. Whereas the idea of him coming after Scully suggests more than him having childhood issues and compulsion obsessions....it suggests he was a simple malicious revengeful killer. That to me a change in pace for that character.

The whole last scene about whether Scully wasnt sure if it was God or something else that made her kill Donnie was weird. They didnt end it properly. Not in the same way they wrote similar at the end of Via Negativa. She just says that Donnie was just pure evil (thats a bit too simple for me) and that she must have had the devil or evil inside her to pull the trigger. Surely instinct or survival was what pulled the trigger. Putting Scully in that situation again was just horrble for her character. It was clear by this point in season 7 they were running out of ideas and a story which should have given a lot of development to her personality, just turned out blunt.

Maybe this needs to be talked about in the season 7 folder.

I think that Scully needed to take her shot and to kill Donnie Pfaster,she was so tortured by his memory and by the fear of his return that she musted to make sure that he never come back again.I admire her for having the courage to shot him even if before she was hurt and in a depresional state.In this episode I see another hint of MSR and care from Mulder's part.There are times (like I said in my other posts) when I'm a MSR shipper because of the care and respect that I see from Mulder part for Scully,but there are times when I change my opinion and start being a DSR.
AgentDana
Meepmork

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 06:00

AgentDana wrote:

"Leonard Betts" was the 1st episode I watched,but I don't like it because it scared me so badly yikes

Ahh, thats a fine reason then. I will forgive you. To me, that eps seems to hold everything I loved about the show, all in one ep. Funny that was the 1st ep you watched. Did the scariness make you want to watch more then? It must have!

AgentDana wrote:
Yes, since "Never Again" she had no relationship with a man. I think you're right,she was horny but she never was a woman who fell so easy for a man.

I dont see her as falling that easily. She was slightly creeped out by him at first. She was shocked that a man was staring at her like he was in the elevator. And she didnt even do anything with him. All she did was give back the gift he gave her and he nicely asked her to come in for a drink. If she hadnt been with a man for a good 2 years, a near kiss with a man who might the one for her, that turned out to be nothing for a long time, I can see her sitting next to Padgett and feeling aroused and curious. He showed how much he thought of her, moved for her, sent her a gift and had nothing but his passion for writing. He showed he was a passionate, thoughtful man and was only interested in her. Mulder was a passionate man but seemed to show no interest in her. Any red blooded straight woman would be curious about that. She didnt fall for him. She was just slightly interested in him.

SCULLY: You don't eat?

PHILLIP PADGETT: I live in my head.

SCULLY: Writing your books?

PHILLIP PADGETT: Yes.

SCULLY: Anything I'd know?

PHILLIP PADGETT: No. They're all failures...Except the one I'm working on now. I think I'm getting it right.

SCULLY: Why now, all of a sudden?

PHILLIP PADGETT: Best not to question it. See? You are curious about me.

SCULLY: Well, you lead a curious life.

Thats mainly what attracted to her. He was a curious character I think anyone would be interested in. He was gentle, slow and open. Mulder was fast and closed. So many instances with Mulder meant he was not interested in anything to happen with him and Scully and yet here was a man whom opened himself up to Scully whole-heartedly and that was attractive to her, even if it was creepy and sudden. She is a woman. She is straight. I dont see why her being "interested" or "curious" about a man, who shows interest in her, makes her weak or not herself.

I'm sure that Scully had no place for another man but Mulder in her heart. Even if I think that Scully deserves something better than "Spooky" Mulder, her heart beat just for his. That's what she wants and I think in his way,Mulder loves and needs her too.

I can see why you see that. For me personally, I think she only knew Mulder. She didnt seem to socialise once she was heavily involved in Mulder's quest and work and she had no means of seeing other men. Every time she tried in the past, he acted jealous and made her feel guilty for even trying (Jersey Devil, Never Again, even Bad Blood). He isolated her to even thinking of anyone but him. I think he loves her in his own way, not really in the way I think she needs loving. I think he is too interested in his work. I think she craves a lot of attention and tenderness and I dont think Mulder gives her enough of that to make them being together realistic. But I am just saying my viewpoint on it. You are not wrong for seeing what you see.
gorgclaud
Narc!

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentDana on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 06:15

gorgclaud wrote:Ahh, thats a fine reason then. I will forgive you. To me, that eps seems to hold everything I loved about the show, all in one ep. Funny that was the 1st ep you watched. Did the scariness make you want to watch more then? It must have!

To be honest,I continue watching the show because I liked Scully and I see a hint of mystery in the series and I'm always attracted by mysterious series what involves paranormal and human mutations.

gorgclaud wrote:Thats mainly what attracted to her. He was a curious character I think anyone would be interested in. He was gentle, slow and open. Mulder was fast and closed. So many instances with Mulder meant he was not interested in anything to happen with him and Scully and yet here was a man whom opened himself up to Scully whole-heartedly and that was attractive to her, even if it was creepy and sudden. She is a woman. She is straight. I dont see why her being "interested" or "curious" about a man, who shows interest in her, makes her weak or not herself.

I was interesed to learn more about Padgett too,even if he wasn't a beautiful or attractive man like Mulder,(because the truth be told,Mulder have something attractive) he knew how to won a woman interess and probably love.The scene where I thought that she was acting like a weak woman was when she met Padgett in the church,she never let herself getting open in front of Mulder,but yet she made it in front of a stranger.I also understand her need of true feelings and the need of someone to tell her this things,that he loves her etc. ,but anyways Padgett was a stranger so how could she show herself in front of a stranger.
AgentDana
Meepmork

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 06:24

AgentDana wrote:
I was interesed to learn more about Padgett too,even if he wasn't a beautiful or attractive man like Mulder,(because the truth be told,Mulder have something attractive) he knew how to won a woman interess and probably love.The scene where I thought that she was acting like a weak woman was when she met Padgett in the church,she never let herself getting open in front of Mulder,but yet she made it in front of a stranger.I also understand her need of true feelings and the need of someone to tell her this things,that he loves her etc. ,but anyways Padgett was a stranger so how could she show herself in front of a stranger.

I dont really know of the bit where you think she opened herself up to him. She didnt meet him in the church, he followed her. She wanted to see that painting and he knew so much about her that he told her what she thinks of it and she walked away in shock and told Mulder he knew so much about her it was scary.

Personally (and this is the weird part of me I guess) I find Padgett far more attractive than Mulder. I am very much the kind of woman that is attracted to a man for his feelings over looks. Not saying you are not (and lets face it, Doggett is hot to me, but I need more than looks and most times personality over rides looks for me - one reason why I think some really conventially unattractive men are hugely sexy to me), but the fact is for me, personally, Mulder is attractive (in a conventional way - not my cup of tea really) but has an unattractive personality to me, in the way I like men to be. tomato

gorgclaud
Narc!

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 06:29

I think all men and women are naturallly susceptible to the opposite sex (or same, depending on what you like) who are clearly flirting or attracted and for there to be a sudden attraction just from the flirting or obvious show of interest. Like Scully in Never Again, Gender Bender, Mulder in "3", Scully in Bad Blood, Mulder in Syzygy, War Of The Coprophages, Skinner in Avatar, Mulder in The Field Where I Died, Scully in Small Pototoes, even her in Chinga, Mulder in Alpha... I dont see Padgett as any different to all of these cases. Now of course, there was an underlying degree of paranormal seduction to most of these cases, and i think that applies to Padgett too.
gorgclaud
Narc!

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentDana on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 06:42

gorgclaud wrote:I think all men and women are naturallly susceptible to the opposite sex (or same, depending on what you like) who are clearly flirting or attracted and for there to be a sudden attraction just from the flirting or obvious show of interest. Like Scully in Never Again, Gender Bender, Mulder in "3", Scully in Bad Blood, Mulder in Syzygy, War Of The Coprophages, Skinner in Avatar, Mulder in The Field Where I Died, Scully in Small Pototoes, even her in Chinga, Mulder in Alpha... I dont see Padgett as any different to all of these cases. Now of course, there was an underlying degree of paranormal seduction to most of these cases, and i think that applies to Padgett too.

And talking about "Bad Blood" and "Never Again",there was obivously that Mulder was jealous on Ed Jerse/Sheriff.
Yes,I think that the paranormal seduction applies to Padgett too.
By the way,I have never asked you what's your favorite episode and what's your less favorite?
AgentDana
Meepmork

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 07:28

Yes, Mulder is jealous most of the time!!

My fave ep biggrin Leonard Betts (used to be One Breath till I saw L. Betts), so its L Betts, One Breath and then Roadrunners.

Least fave ep? Oh lord - The List, Synchrony, The Walk, X-Cops, First Person Shooter, Fight Club, Blood, Fearful Symmetry, Miracle Man, Red Museum, Fresh Bones, Sein Und Zeit, 2 Shy, Hell Money, El Mundo Gira, Schizogeny, Chinga, Minds Eye, The Pine Bluff Variant, Folie A Deux, Trevor, Orison, Theef, Rush, The Amazing Maleeni, Signs and Wonders, The Goldberg Variation, Chimera, (anything from season 7 really!), William and Jump The Shark!!!!!

OK, so that was probably all the ones I like the least. Hard to say which i hate the most - probably The List. That was the 1st and only ep I have fallen asleep to when watching for the 1st time!!!
gorgclaud
Narc!

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentDana on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 15:38

gorgclaud wrote:Yes, Mulder is jealous most of the time!!

My fave ep biggrin Leonard Betts (used to be One Breath till I saw L. Betts), so its L Betts, One Breath and then Roadrunners.

Least fave ep? Oh lord - The List, Synchrony, The Walk, X-Cops, First Person Shooter, Fight Club, Blood, Fearful Symmetry, Miracle Man, Red Museum, Fresh Bones, Sein Und Zeit, 2 Shy, Hell Money, El Mundo Gira, Schizogeny, Chinga, Minds Eye, The Pine Bluff Variant, Folie A Deux, Trevor, Orison, Theef, Rush, The Amazing Maleeni, Signs and Wonders, The Goldberg Variation, Chimera, (anything from season 7 really!), William and Jump The Shark!!!!!

OK, so that was probably all the ones I like the least. Hard to say which i hate the most - probably The List. That was the 1st and only ep I have fallen asleep to when watching for the 1st time!!!

One Breath is one of my favorite episodes too,it was a real emotional episode expecially when Mulder stand on Scully's bedside and told her that he have the strengh of her beliefs (or something like that,I don't actually remember).Roadrunners is a good episode,I enjoyed it very much,expecially when Doggett saved Scully from getting killed from that worm.
Just remembering about L.Betts make me cover my eyes.It was so scary
I enjoyed Sein Und Zeit,is on my list of favorite.The Goldberg Variation had some funny scene like when Mulder tryed to repair that woman kitchen pipe and he got totally wet LOL.

Now's my turn to tell you about my favorites and less favorites episodes.

My fave ep. alien dance Beyond The Sea;Provenance;Providence;The Sixth Extinction 1&2;Sein Und Zeit;Closure;Per Manum

Less fave ep : Rush (here we have something in commun,I hate that ep);Folie Deux (so boring and stupid ep);Chimera (boring,boring,boring);Via Negativa (stupid plot);Badlaa (I fell asleep watching it LOL)
AgentDana
Meepmork

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 09:00

AgentDana wrote:
One Breath is one of my favorite episodes too,it was a real emotional episode expecially when Mulder stand on Scully's bedside and told her that he have the strengh of her beliefs (or something like that,I don't actually remember).

Yes, that line, that scene and that ep brings a lump to my throat and sometimes real baby tears when I see it.

My fave ep. alien dance Beyond The Sea;Provenance;Providence;The Sixth Extinction 1&2;Sein Und Zeit;Closure;Per Manum

Some good eps. I do like Per Manum a lot. Beyond The Sea is an amazing episode! Morgan and Wong Baby!!!

Less fave ep : Rush (here we have something in commun,I hate that ep);Folie Deux (so boring and stupid ep);Chimera (boring,boring,boring);Via Negativa (stupid plot);Badlaa (I fell asleep watching it LOL)

Totally agree with you on Rush and Folie a Deux (always remember a reviewer translating the title - "Madness of Two" and then adding "yes, the writer and the director!" !! LOL. Chimera was very boring, I agree, but no no no! Via Negativa is one of my all time fave eps! It captures me from the very beginnging right to the end! Badlaa is just mad and makes no sense at all but I love the way its filmed and a lot of scenes are quite cool, even if they dont make sense! Doggett is hilairious in it too! LOL. Thanks for listing the eps for me, I always find fave and hated eps interesting to get to know xf fans.
gorgclaud
Narc!

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentDana on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 13:07

gorgclaud wrote:Yes, that line, that scene and that ep brings a lump to my throat and sometimes real baby tears when I see it.

That was a very emotional part,very good acted scene by David.

gorgclaud wrote:Chimera was very boring, I agree, but no no no! Via Negativa is one of my all time fave eps! It captures me from the very beginnging right to the end! Badlaa is just mad and makes no sense at all but I love the way its filmed and a lot of scenes are quite cool, even if they dont make sense! Doggett is hilairious in it too! LOL. Thanks for listing the eps for me, I always find fave and hated eps interesting to get to know xf fans.

Ups,sorry for saying that about 'Via Negativa',I didn't know it was your fave blush Doggett played very good in 'Badlaa' but like episode it was boring with a big 'B'.Not a big deal,I find it interesting too and this is why I listed my own favorite episodes.I like to let peoples know what I like and what I don't.
AgentDana
Meepmork

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 15:19

You dont have to apologise to me for saying you dont like something in the show! I can kinda see why someone might not like Via Negativa but I do love the atmosphere of it and the whole story.
gorgclaud
Narc!

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentDana on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 15:42

gorgclaud wrote:You dont have to apologise to me for saying you dont like something in the show! I can kinda see why someone might not like Via Negativa but I do love the atmosphere of it and the whole story.

Thanks cheer !You're very kind person,other Philes would probably kill me if I say something bad about their fave episode. biggrin
AgentDana
Meepmork

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 16:06

No probs! No one should feel ashamed for something they like!
gorgclaud
Narc!

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentDana on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 16:52

gorgclaud wrote: No probs! No one should feel ashamed for something they like!

You're right.Is great to meet peoples like you. biggrin
AgentDana
Meepmork

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 16:58

Right back at ya! cheer
gorgclaud
Narc!

Back to top Go down