The Fox & Alex Best Buddies Chat Thread

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Fox & Alex Best Buddies Chat Thread

Post by Alex Krycek on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 20:09

It was one of them paparazi companies. And I took GOOD pix too! Here's oine of 'em:



What a nice smile! wub
avatar
Alex Krycek
FRVS Character

Posts : 1015

http://www.doggettscully.com/frvs/foxandalex/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fox & Alex Best Buddies Chat Thread

Post by Alex Krycek on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 20:10

Thx for the offer Mulder but I have a subject I wanna photograph... only, he seems to ignore me whenever he comes on.
avatar
Alex Krycek
FRVS Character

Posts : 1015

http://www.doggettscully.com/frvs/foxandalex/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fox & Alex Best Buddies Chat Thread

Post by Alex Krycek on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 20:11

Here's another I took. I love telephoto lenses!

avatar
Alex Krycek
FRVS Character

Posts : 1015

http://www.doggettscully.com/frvs/foxandalex/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fox & Alex Best Buddies Chat Thread

Post by Alex Krycek on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 20:12

Ok, so like myabe my poohotos weren't new... I took them a while ago when I went to Portland and all, do you think if I got some recenter ones taht they'd want them? They had the gall to say that he was a "big no one". angry censored censored
avatar
Alex Krycek
FRVS Character

Posts : 1015

http://www.doggettscully.com/frvs/foxandalex/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fox & Alex Best Buddies Chat Thread

Post by Fox Mulder on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 20:13

Oh darn it! I was looking forward to strutting my stuff for you! I have boy-ish manly looks too - perfect for a female audience!

avatar
Fox Mulder
FRVS Character

Posts : 484

http://www.foxandrat-xfiles.com/foxandalex

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fox & Alex Best Buddies Chat Thread

Post by Alex Krycek on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 20:13

I threw a rock at the security gate to take this one. I was hoping he'd see me, but he didn't.

avatar
Alex Krycek
FRVS Character

Posts : 1015

http://www.doggettscully.com/frvs/foxandalex/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fox & Alex Best Buddies Chat Thread

Post by Dana Doggett on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 20:14

Ooh, Mulder! Love the hair!
avatar
Dana Doggett
FRVS Character

Posts : 472

http://www.foxandrat-xfiles.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fox & Alex Best Buddies Chat Thread

Post by Alex Krycek on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 20:15

True you do Mulder, you sexy beast! Maybe we can do aphotoshoot one day and you can go in my portfolio. And hey, maybe, since you seem to be on typing terms with Dreamboat, you could talk to himi and see if he wants to modle for me. You know, annoy the crap outta him until he does it kinda thing???
avatar
Alex Krycek
FRVS Character

Posts : 1015

http://www.doggettscully.com/frvs/foxandalex/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fox & Alex Best Buddies Chat Thread

Post by Fox Mulder on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 20:15

Thanks, Scully! Say... what're you doin' tonight? flirt Mind if I pick you up and we spend some time together, just you an' me?
avatar
Fox Mulder
FRVS Character

Posts : 484

http://www.foxandrat-xfiles.com/foxandalex

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fox & Alex Best Buddies Chat Thread

Post by Alex Krycek on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 20:15

Dana Scully wrote:Ooh, Mulder! Love the hair!

it's Light Socket Hair! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHdkjfasklfjadklfjadshHWHASHEH! crackup
avatar
Alex Krycek
FRVS Character

Posts : 1015

http://www.doggettscully.com/frvs/foxandalex/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fox & Alex Best Buddies Chat Thread

Post by Dana Doggett on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 20:16

Alex Krycek wrote:True you do Mulder, you sexy beast! Maybe we can do aphotoshoot one day and you can go in my portfolio. And hey, maybe, since you seem to be on typing terms with Dreamboat, you could talk to himi and see if he wants to modle for me. You know, annoy the crap outta him until he does it kinda thing???

If you get Dreamboat to model for you, let me model with him! And Monica too! We think he's so cute!
avatar
Dana Doggett
FRVS Character

Posts : 472

http://www.foxandrat-xfiles.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fox & Alex Best Buddies Chat Thread

Post by Fox Mulder on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 20:17

Alex Krycek wrote:
Dana Scully wrote:Ooh, Mulder! Love the hair!

it's Light Socket Hair! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHdkjfasklfjadklfjadshHWHASHEH! crackup

It's funny you say it that way because I discovered the style one day because I was trying to fix my leaky waterbed and accidentally stuck my finger in a light socket!
avatar
Fox Mulder
FRVS Character

Posts : 484

http://www.foxandrat-xfiles.com/foxandalex

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fox & Alex Best Buddies Chat Thread

Post by Dana Doggett on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 20:18

Fox Mulder wrote:Thanks, Scully! Say... what're you doin' tonight? flirt Mind if I pick you up and we spend some time together, just you an' me?

Well, that'd be nice, but Katie isn't feeling well so I'd rather stay at home with her and watch Disney princess movies. John and Knowle are out "on the town" tonight (whatever that means to them) so it's just us girls.
avatar
Dana Doggett
FRVS Character

Posts : 472

http://www.foxandrat-xfiles.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fox & Alex Best Buddies Chat Thread

Post by Alex Krycek on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 20:22

Dana Scully wrote:
Alex Krycek wrote:True you do Mulder, you sexy beast! Maybe we can do aphotoshoot one day and you can go in my portfolio. And hey, maybe, since you seem to be on typing terms with Dreamboat, you could talk to himi and see if he wants to modle for me. You know, annoy the crap outta him until he does it kinda thing???

If you get Dreamboat to model for you, let me model with him! And Monica too! We think he's so cute!

OMG! LIKE TOTALY OJGOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I woiuld love that! And mybe you can hone your skillz as aphotographer and take my pickture with him! OMGOMGOJGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMGOMGOMGM!!!!!!! cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer That woudl be like totally da bomb! DA BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Say... Knowle's actually talked to him... AND Monica too (at least on the board) do you think she could get behind this ploy??? I mean, if she thinks he's cute too then maybe she would do it? RIGHT????!
avatar
Alex Krycek
FRVS Character

Posts : 1015

http://www.doggettscully.com/frvs/foxandalex/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fox & Alex Best Buddies Chat Thread

Post by Alex Krycek on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 20:23

Fox Mulder wrote:It's funny you say it that way because I discovered the style one day because I was trying to fix my leaky waterbed and accidentally stuck my finger in a light socket!

How exactly does one accidentally stick their finger in a light socket?

And don't u tink it's about time you GET RID OF THE LEAKY WATERBREAD???!!?!??!!
avatar
Alex Krycek
FRVS Character

Posts : 1015

http://www.doggettscully.com/frvs/foxandalex/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fox & Alex Best Buddies Chat Thread

Post by Dana Doggett on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 20:32

Alex Krycek wrote:
Dana Scully wrote:
Alex Krycek wrote:True you do Mulder, you sexy beast! Maybe we can do aphotoshoot one day and you can go in my portfolio. And hey, maybe, since you seem to be on typing terms with Dreamboat, you could talk to himi and see if he wants to modle for me. You know, annoy the crap outta him until he does it kinda thing???

If you get Dreamboat to model for you, let me model with him! And Monica too! We think he's so cute!

OMG! LIKE TOTALY OJGOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I woiuld love that! And mybe you can hone your skillz as aphotographer and take my pickture with him! OMGOMGOJGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMGOMGOMGM!!!!!!! cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer That woudl be like totally da bomb! DA BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Say... Knowle's actually talked to him... AND Monica too (at least on the board) do you think she could get behind this ploy??? I mean, if she thinks he's cute too then maybe she would do it? RIGHT????!

I would totally take your picture with him, Alex! Ok, this has to be our mission! We must not stop until we get what we want. I'll call up Monica and tell her about this ploy!
avatar
Dana Doggett
FRVS Character

Posts : 472

http://www.foxandrat-xfiles.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fox & Alex Best Buddies Chat Thread

Post by Alex Krycek on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 20:34

Dana Scully wrote:

I would totally take your picture with him, Alex! Ok, this has to be our mission! We must not stop until we get what we want. I'll call up Monica and tell her about this ploy!

Do you think she'll do it???? OMG! I mean, they seeme dto hit off great when he mentioned they rescue animals. OMG! How totally awwaome would this be? I mena, she's married and all to Knowle, do you think she would still help us with this (of course, uoiur married to John and all, but whatevs, right???)
avatar
Alex Krycek
FRVS Character

Posts : 1015

http://www.doggettscully.com/frvs/foxandalex/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fox & Alex Best Buddies Chat Thread

Post by Fox Mulder on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 20:37

Alex Krycek wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:It's funny you say it that way because I discovered the style one day because I was trying to fix my leaky waterbed and accidentally stuck my finger in a light socket!

How exactly does one accidentally stick their finger in a light socket?

And don't u tink it's about time you GET RID OF THE LEAKY WATERBREAD???!!?!??!!

Because it wasn't an accident. I've always been curious about what would happen if I actually did it... shy

I love my waterBED, I can't get rid of it. I sleep in it and it makes me miss Diana.
avatar
Fox Mulder
FRVS Character

Posts : 484

http://www.foxandrat-xfiles.com/foxandalex

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fox & Alex Best Buddies Chat Thread

Post by Alex Krycek on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 20:38

here's another of Dreamboat going into some cafe in Mexiclo. I don't rmember where I was because I was so focused on following him I don't pay attaion to where I was:

avatar
Alex Krycek
FRVS Character

Posts : 1015

http://www.doggettscully.com/frvs/foxandalex/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fox & Alex Best Buddies Chat Thread

Post by Dana Doggett on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 20:38

Fox Mulder wrote:
Alex Krycek wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:It's funny you say it that way because I discovered the style one day because I was trying to fix my leaky waterbed and accidentally stuck my finger in a light socket!

How exactly does one accidentally stick their finger in a light socket?

And don't u tink it's about time you GET RID OF THE LEAKY WATERBREAD???!!?!??!!

Because it wasn't an accident. I've always been curious about what would happen if I actually did it... shy

I love my waterBED, I can't get rid of it. I sleep in it and it makes me miss Diana.



I knew it!
avatar
Dana Doggett
FRVS Character

Posts : 472

http://www.foxandrat-xfiles.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fox & Alex Best Buddies Chat Thread

Post by Alex Krycek on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 20:38

Fox Mulder wrote:
Alex Krycek wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:It's funny you say it that way because I discovered the style one day because I was trying to fix my leaky waterbed and accidentally stuck my finger in a light socket!

How exactly does one accidentally stick their finger in a light socket?

And don't u tink it's about time you GET RID OF THE LEAKY WATERBREAD???!!?!??!!

Because it wasn't an accident. I've always been curious about what would happen if I actually did it... shy

I love my waterBED, I can't get rid of it. I sleep in it and it makes me miss Diana.

CURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!???????????????? WHAT THE censored DID YOU THIONJK WOuLD HAPPEN??!??!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCREW DIANA ! I HATE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
Alex Krycek
FRVS Character

Posts : 1015

http://www.doggettscully.com/frvs/foxandalex/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fox & Alex Best Buddies Chat Thread

Post by Dana Doggett on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 20:41

I hate Diana too. She's got a bigger rack than me! Boo!
avatar
Dana Doggett
FRVS Character

Posts : 472

http://www.foxandrat-xfiles.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fox & Alex Best Buddies Chat Thread

Post by Alex Krycek on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 20:43

WHatevs!!!!! You post your rack on the board!!!!! YOU DA BOMB B I T C H YO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Say... has Mon ever done nuddies????

Do you think Dreamboat owuld do nuddies?
avatar
Alex Krycek
FRVS Character

Posts : 1015

http://www.doggettscully.com/frvs/foxandalex/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fox & Alex Best Buddies Chat Thread

Post by Monica Rohrer on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 20:47

Oh! So this is the ploy. I see now... when Dana called me and told me to get online because there was a ploy, she wasn't kidding. I don't know if I can get behind this because I don't believe Krycek is stable enough to be anywhere near Richard. I mean... have you guys seen that creepy site of his for "Dreamboat"? It's not healthy.
avatar
Monica Rohrer
FRVS Character

Posts : 133

http://www.foxandrat-xfiles.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fox & Alex Best Buddies Chat Thread

Post by Monica Rohrer on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 20:47

And no. I've never done nude photos, Krycek.
avatar
Monica Rohrer
FRVS Character

Posts : 133

http://www.foxandrat-xfiles.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fox & Alex Best Buddies Chat Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum