The Mulder/Scully Photo Thread

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Mulder/Scully Photo Thread

Post by gorgclaud on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 16:33

It looks like it! only the French would get away with this!!!! Or is it Spanish!? biggrin
gorgclaud
Narc!

http://doggmaticproductions.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 16:37

It's French :)
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 16:42

1st guess was right then! LOL
gorgclaud
Narc!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Sun 10 Jul 2011, 12:54

I watched "Requiem" last night because I'm thinking of including parts of the episode in my XF novel, and I got totally caught up with the motel bed scene between Mulder and Scully. Most of the relationship we saw between Mulder and Scully we NEVER saw Mulder treat her this way, it was very sweet and tender of him, I love that. I was looking on YouTube for a video clip of it because of how Duchovny delivered his lines that he speaks to Scully, but I was unable to find it.

"There so much more you need to do with your life. There's so much more than this. There has to be an end, Scully." - Mulder

OMG! I nearly died watching this, his delivery of his lines to her in this scene are heartbreaking. He's so honest with her, wanting the best for her, wanting to protect her, and for her to have better than what she has right now. What happened to this guy? I want the aliens to return him asap. Dare I say it? I think I can add this scene to favorite Mulder/Scully scenes. I can't believe it! OMG!

But seriously, this very possibly may be one of the best Mulder/Scully scenes of the series from when they were a couple.

I feel like a bad Noromo now...
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Mon 11 Jul 2011, 08:37

Yes I totally agree!

I remember watching this ep and for an ep in Season 7 I suddenly sat up straight that week and really got into it. It wasnt so much the ep but some scenes that I thought were good for character development. Like Mulder getting accused of wasting FBI time and money and Mulder looking at Scully holding a baby...and this scene was very tender and DD totally said these lines so nicely. I remember this scene made me believe there was more for the show to do and thus why I was excited about season 8 happening.

It was a little out of nowhere for them but I liked it...sweet she came to him feelng ill and he just keeps her warm. Made me tear up back in the day.

This was the nice Mulder...the one who regrets what his search has done to people... and its not even like i love this scene cause of any Mulder and Scully romance thing, its just a nice scene.

I'll try and get import that scene to the movie maker and upload it asap.

gorgclaud
Narc!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Mon 11 Jul 2011, 10:25

Yes, this is the nice Mulder, the one that regrets dragging Scully into his quest. I mean, in this scene he's pretty much telling her to get on with her life and leave his quest up to him and him alone. He tells her "there's so much more you need to do with your life", obviously even he knows that this isn't exactly where she wants to be, he wants her to move on and be happy. I don't think he necessarily means they shouldn't be together - they're in love - but he recognizes that his life and her life are very different and don't mix well together and I think he wants to still be with her, but knows that it's likely that eventually it will not work and he's trying to get her to have a life of her own now.

It's very unselfish of Mulder, and I like that. I wish that this Mulder was the one the aliens returned. It's too bad he came back a big ol' asshole cry
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Mon 11 Jul 2011, 12:53

Dana Doggett wrote: I was looking on YouTube for a video clip of it because of how Duchovny delivered his lines that he speaks to Scully, but I was unable to find it.

I saved the clip and then uploaded it and immediately got copyright prob from FOX> those bastards.

gorgclaud
Narc!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Mon 11 Jul 2011, 15:18

I guess that explains why I couldn't find the clip on YT LOL Oh well. It's a good moment for Mulder though, I think that's why I like it.
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Thu 04 Aug 2011, 13:10

Dreamland!

Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Mon 05 Dec 2011, 16:39

Another classic M&S shot from "The Field Where I Died", I love this image of them.

Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Tue 06 Dec 2011, 03:02

frickin love them in this ep!
gorgclaud
Narc!

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentDana on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 13:52

Dana Doggett wrote:This scene from "Closure" gets me every time. I'm glad that Mulder wasn't alone while reading his sister's diary.

This is my favorite scene from "Closure",it gets me too every time I watch this episode.
AgentDana
Meepmork

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 00:27

It kills me every time I watch this episode when Mulder reads his sister's diary out loud - kleenex, seriously. Brilliant performance by David in this scene.
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentDana on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 05:19

Dana Doggett wrote:It kills me every time I watch this episode when Mulder reads his sister's diary out loud - kleenex, seriously. Brilliant performance by David in this scene.

I feel the same,David's and Gillian's performance were amazing in this episode.Both of them are great actors and know how to express the character feelings.I also liked in the same way,their performance in Sein und Zeit in the scene where Scully informs Mulder that his mother killed herself.It was so heartbreaking shy
AgentDana
Meepmork

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 11:14

I honestly do not remember "Sein und Zeit" very well because I don't like it as much as I like "Closure". I would need to rewatch SUZ to know what you're talking about shy

I know with Season 7 that I felt David didn't always really deliver in his performance as Mulder, but I also think that once he knew he wasn't coming back full-time in season 8 and that they wrote an episode to close up the Samantha arc of his story, that David really felt that part of the character still and cared to really give a good performance to close up that huge part of Mulder's life - and that's why it was so very good.

I miss the Mulder who was like this. I miss him so much. cry
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 11:21

I agree about liking Closure more over Sein und Zeit. The story of the 1st part was very slow and strangely attached to the story of his sister. I aint the biggest fan of Closure, cause I dont like the conclusion they made for Samantha, but the acting, directing and atmosphere of that one was very well done.

I wonder when he decided he wasn't coming back full time for season 8 cause it seemed to be only official right before season 8 was decided, not within the making of season 7. I agree, he didn't give his all in season, as I his co-stars and writers didn't either, unfortunately.

But I think when he gets a juicy script that deals with his emotions and his family, plots he has personally tried to add into the show since Season 2 (Colony / End Game) I think he puts his all into it. He is very good at acting upset. It breaks my heart when he finds out his mother committed suicide, even though I hate that plot, he handles the scene perfectly. I think that Mulder was the last time we saw him in the best emotional way we knew him. That and his scene with Scully in Requiem, when they cuddle on the bed. But I dont think we ever saw that Mulder ever again.
gorgclaud
Narc!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 11:42

gorgclaud wrote:But I think when he gets a juicy script that deals with his emotions and his family, plots he has personally tried to add into the show since Season 2 (Colony / End Game) I think he puts his all into it. He is very good at acting upset. It breaks my heart when he finds out his mother committed suicide, even though I hate that plot, he handles the scene perfectly. I think that Mulder was the last time we saw him in the best emotional way we knew him. That and his scene with Scully in Requiem, when they cuddle on the bed. But I dont think we ever saw that Mulder ever again.

I couldn't agree more. These two s7 Mulder scenes make me miss the real Fox Mulder so much. To me, Mulder wasn't supposed to be the jerk he turned out to be in seasons 8 and 9. I never understood why Mulder became this way - other than perhaps it was an indirect result of the writers of the show transforming Mulder's behaviour into the behaviour of the rabid fans back in the day. We saw the writers do that with Scully in "Within" (when she tossed water on Doggett, which, IMO, is completely OOC for the real Scully to behave like), so maybe the writers wrote Mulder to reflect the fans who hated Doggett, and therefore Mulder turned into a jerk (like so many of the XF "fans" were like about Doggett and season 8 and 9 back in the day). I'm betting that David didn't enjoy playing Mulder in this way, I'm sure David recognized how completely off the writers were in writing Mulder in those last two seasons (perhaps this is why Mulder was a bit more like his old self in IWTB - not completely, there's still that Carter theme of pedophilia, but I think you know what I mean).

But yeah, that emotional Mulder is the Mulder I miss so very, very much. I wish that the writers would have kept Mulder in character in those last two seasons so that his episodes/scenes would be enjoyable to watch (I do still love Mulder in s8's "Empedocles", the writer remembered the essence of the real Mulder in that one, yay!). I do think that we never saw that Mulder (cuddle on bed in "Requiem") ever again after that episode ended cry Good gosh, I miss the real Mulder so much.
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentDana on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 15:35

DanaDoggett wrote: honestly do not remember "Sein und Zeit" very well because I don't like it as much as I like "Closure". I would need to rewatch SUZ to know what you're talking about shy

Here I sent you a photo of the scene from SUZ about what I was talking.Maybe now you'll remember this part of the episode (it is one of my favorites MSR scene)

DanaDoggett wrote:
I know with Season 7 that I felt David didn't always really deliver in his performance as Mulder, but I also think that once he knew he wasn't coming back full-time in season 8 and that they wrote an episode to close up the Samantha arc of his story, that David really felt that part of the character still and cared to really give a good performance to close up that huge part of Mulder's life - and that's why it was so very good.

I miss the Mulder who was like this. I miss him so much. cry

I miss the Mulder like that,too. He was my favorite in this way,I loved him when he was emotional like that but in the last two seasons he became a jerk and selfish man,so un-Mulder-ish.

gorgclaud wrote:I agree about liking Closure more over Sein und Zeit. The story of the 1st part was very slow and strangely attached to the story of his sister. I aint the biggest fan of Closure, cause I dont like the conclusion they made for Samantha, but the acting, directing and atmosphere of that one was very well done.

I wonder when he decided he wasn't coming back full time for season 8 cause it seemed to be only official right before season 8 was decided, not within the making of season 7. I agree, he didn't give his all in season, as I his co-stars and writers didn't either, unfortunately.

I'm a fan of "Sein Und Zeit" and "Closure",they are on my list of favorite episodes and I really enoyed to find out what happened to Samantha after she was abducted from her family and taked in another place.I agree with you,the acting,directing and atmosphere was perfect.

gorgclaud wrote:But I think when he gets a juicy script that deals with his emotions and his family, plots he has personally tried to add into the show since Season 2 (Colony / End Game) I think he puts his all into it. He is very good at acting upset. It breaks my heart when he finds out his mother committed suicide, even though I hate that plot, he handles the scene perfectly. I think that Mulder was the last time we saw him in the best emotional way we knew him. That and his scene with Scully in Requiem, when they cuddle on the bed. But I dont think we ever saw that Mulder ever again.

I'm sure he puts his all in this type of scenes.I mean is very hard to act a heartbreaking scene and to be believed by the public that this was really happening with the character,is hard for the actors to show the peoples that this is really what theír characters are feeling and not just a text that must be learned and said like a poetry.

Oh,that scene when he finds out that his mother killed herself was so heartbreaking,I feel like my own family member died when I see that scene.I hate to see Mulder in this state.You're right,after the cuddle in the bed and hallway scene from Requiem we never saw Mulder in the same way,I mean the classical and normal Mulder.
Attachments
Screenshot71.jpg The SUZ hug after Scully informs Mulder that she killed herselfYou don't have permission to download attachments.(29 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
AgentDana
Meepmork

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top