The Mitch Pileggi Photo Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Mitch Pileggi Photo Thread

Post by Cassiopeia on Tue 26 Oct 2010, 19:28

Share your favorite pictures of Mitch Pileggi here!

ABSOLUTELY NO PAPARAZZI PHOTOS OR VIDEOS ARE ALLOWED TO BE POSTED ANYWHERE ON THIS FORUM. SoX respects the privacy of celebrities and their children and will not tolerate the personal violation which is paparazzi photographs and videos. Paparazzi - (defined by Wikipedia) is an Italian term used to refer to photojournalists who specialize in candid photography of celebrities, politicians, and other prominent people. Paparazzi tend to be independent contractors, unaffiliated with a mainstream media organization.

SoX defines paparazzi as:

01) Any candid photograph or video shot of any celebrity in which the photographer benefits financially through the sale of the unauthorized photograph or video recording. The celebrity was not paid by the photographer or any media entity who publishes the photograph or video. The celebrity may or may not be aware that they are being photographed or video recorded.

02) Any unwelcome photography or video recording of a celebrity who is not at work. This includes, but is not limited to: grocery shopping, taking children to school, having lunch with friends/family, at the beach on holiday, mowing the lawn, taking a walk, leaving a gym or doctors office, at an airport, getting into our out of a car, at a club, etc.

03) Any photography or video recording of a celebrity "on location" filming a movie or TV series - in which it looks like extreme measures were taken to obtain said photo (ie: photos taken from the top of a tall building looking down on the celebrity, through a peep hole in a fence, and other "creepy" photography - you know, like sneaking a picture of the celebrity inside his/her changing room trailer).

If the photograph or video in question fits the above criteria, and is invading the private life of the celebrity while he or she is NOT working it is considered inappropriate for SoX. If it's a photograph or video you would see on TMZ, Inside Edition, Access Hollywood, etc. it is not appropriate for this forum.

SoX allows the following types of photography to be shared:

- photoshoots
- movie/TV stills
- screen captures from movies/TV
- personal photographs (you snapped the picture yourself) so long as you are not a paparazzo, and have not gained financially for your photograph
- red carpet events photography (celeb children allowed if accompanied with their celeb parent)
- celebs at sporting events (celeb children allowed if accompanied with their celeb parent)
- celebs at gala events (celeb children allowed if accompanied with their celeb parent)
- posed pictures of celebrities at conventions with fans
- "on location" or "on set" photographs of the celebrity "at work" - not deemed "creepy" photography by forum admins (if you aren't sure, just ask us, we'll be able to help)

Images of the children of celebrities is never allowed on this forum unless they are at a red carpet event with their parents.

SoX is a paparazzi free forum. Thank you for your cooperation.

Do not steal HQ (high quality) images posted to this forum and post them anywhere else without permission (simply ask if it’s all right to share the pictures elsewhere and wait for the poster of the images to respond).

If you would like to share images with members of the forum, we recommend that you save the image and upload it to your own server or free image host account (ie: Photobucket).

You are not required to give credit to anyone when posting a picture. Giving credit is your choice. If you'd like to say "hey I got this picture from Frank Spotnitz's site!" you can, if you prefer not to, that's not a problem either. There are so many images of the X-Files actors and from the show itself that it's nearly impossible to give credit to the owner. Also, the owner of any picture copyright is the photographer's. Most images distributed throughout the fandom are done so with disregard to copyright laws. Nearly all fans in any given fandom are not the original photographer so credit is not required to say that you got it from an individual in the fanbase.

If you are a website owner and someone is sharing pictures posted on your website, they have the right to share images that have been made visible to the internet public. They are not required to say “images found at ‘website title’”. They can say where they found the image if they want, they are not required to. Do not harass members if this has happened, it is not against the Serenity of X Forum rules. Thank you for understanding.

If you are sharing a picture, please provide IMG or URL tagging to the actual image, do not force members to click on an external link to take them to a website that is hosting the image. If you do this, if found by an administrator or moderator, you may be asked to edit your post so that the image is showing. Thank you for understanding and cooperating.

Celebrity ownership is not allowed on this forum. Do not post or behave in a way in which you come off trying to look like you hold authority over information over any given celebrity. This includes (and is not limited to) pretending to be the only person in the world with "inside" information on a celebrity, claiming ownership over red carpet or photoshoot images, etc. If you have information, share it, don’t say you have it and then share nothing, that is not fun for members of the forum. If you have information and cannot share it yet, don’t say that you have the information, this can be perceived as bragging or “celebrity ownership”. Thank you for understanding.

The only man in the world who is bald and sexy ♥

Last edited by Dana Doggett on Fri 09 Mar 2012, 02:13; edited 1 time in total
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mitch Pileggi Photo Thread

Post by Cassiopeia on Wed 07 Dec 2011, 16:16

My favorite wub

Well... one of my favorites ♥️
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Wed 07 Dec 2011, 16:17

"Recount" (2008)

OMGosh! Pants!

Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Wed 07 Dec 2011, 16:19

Does anyone have other (HQ if possible) pictures of Mitch from "Sons of Anarchy"? He's so hot in this image wub

Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Wed 07 Dec 2011, 16:20

Mmm...

What project is this picture from? I have no idea.
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Wed 07 Dec 2011, 16:22

My anatomy instructor told the class yesterday that men who have more testosterone will lose hair before men with lower counts of testosterone... I guess this answers the question "who is the most manly man of all the XF actors?" LOL wub

Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgclaud on Wed 28 Dec 2011, 11:35

That one is LUSH!
gorgclaud
Narc!

http://doggmaticproductions.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Personal Favorite

Post by sophie b on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 04:31

This has to be my favorite image of Mitch Pileggi because it was taken on the day I met him in London-- such a great guy!
Attachments
532564_3490054021092_1371002075_n.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(86 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
sophie b
Quiet Willy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 21:17

guuuh!!! you met mitch! *is jealous* awesome picture! (thank you for sharing)

i also love the 'evil' look he has when he plays ryland on "dallas", i LOVE him on 'dallas' - he gets so much juicy acting opportunities with that character!

Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by sophie b on Fri 11 Apr 2014, 09:22

Totally, he's great on Dallas and I heard he enjoys getting to play such a nasty character too.
Glad you liked the picture- that was around two years ago and I'm still grinning about meeting him.
He's a big guy (naturally) and he's got so much charisma it's crazy! Typically I just repeated 'You're so awesome!' like an idiot when we met....Great day!
sophie b
Quiet Willy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Sat 03 May 2014, 00:38

lol i don't know what i'd say if i met him, however whenever i do meet celebs i surprise myself and am normal, and not flippy.
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top