#DoggettXF11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

#DoggettXF11

Post by Cassiopeia on Sat 14 Oct 2017, 13:30

So yeah... I didn't expect this to happen...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've had time to digest the news from the other day about how the producers of "The X-Files" are still trying to fit John Doggett into season eleven.

My initial reaction to this news was "oh, god, no!" and "I really do not want Doggett associated with the mess that 'The X-Files' has become, 'The MSR Show,' if you will." But then I slept on it, gave it some more thought, and came up with this...

1) I love John Doggett / Robert Patrick no matter what, even if he comes back to "The X-Files" in a crappy scene.

2) I don't believe for one second that Robert Patrick would return to "The X-Files" if his scenes were written poorly, and in disservice to his character, John Doggett. Robert knows how much Doggett fans love his character, and I do not believe Robert would sign on if the role Doggett plays in season eleven is shit.

3) It's not like Robert Patrick won't be able to get back into Doggett-mode either. He always gives each role his all.

4) I've seen some pissy and angry X-Files fans / 'shippers responding to this news, and I realized that the very reason I began this website, Semper Fi (formerly: Addicted To Doggett), back in 2000 was to show my love and support for a character that the silly 'shippers hate. It is because of these same whiny 'shippers today, hating on Doggett again, that I am getting on board with this and will say... C'mon John Doggett in season eleven!

5) And for petty, gawking reasons, we would get new screen captures of Doggett, and possibly more interaction between him and Scully, and that would make up for any crappy episode Carter decides is good enough to put into production.

Semper Fi has been updated to include a #DoggettXF11 section. Let’s show CC, TPTB, Robert Patrick, and all the Doggett naysayers and haters, what us Doggett fans are made of! Let’s get our man Doggett back on TXF!

You can get #DoggettXF11 profile icons, website banners, and Twitter headers on the site! And if you have anything you'd like to contribute to #DoggettXF11, please send it my way. Let's discuss what we can do to try to get our man John Doggett back on TXF like a BAMF boss!
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: #DoggettXF11

Post by gorgclaud on Sat 14 Oct 2017, 15:13

ITA with reason 2....But Chris Carter is Chris Carter....
gorgclaud
Narc!

http://doggmaticproductions.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Sun 15 Oct 2017, 12:10

I hope RP remembers how loyal Doggett is to Scully (and Mulder's) cause, and that he won't be like "oh yay, reyes, i luuuuuuuuurve you" even though she betrayed Scully and Mulder (which means she also betrayed Doggett) by siding with the CSM.

Also, if Doggett is "in luuuuuuuurve" with reyes at this point, also completely against who he is as a character.

I will be pissed off if he has any kind/positive/allegiance with reyes at this point, especially after she became a traitor to him, Scully, and Mulder.
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum