Is there one last FRVS revival season on the horizon?

Go down

Is there one last FRVS revival season on the horizon?

Post by Cassiopeia on Fri 09 Dec 2016, 12:18

i've been juggling around the idea of having one final season of FRVS for almost a year now. the idea behind it is to show up that pathetic XF 'revival' 'season', make fun of it, etc. but in about 10 months of playing around with different ideas, if one last season of FRVS will happen, it has turned into something much more fun than making fun of that XF revival. as you may have noticed, there is a poll on the landing page of the FRVS website, those two polls give you a clue as to what is being considered for a FRVS Season 11...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i've gone through about 20+ episodic/story outlines. i've started writing, stopped, thrown stories away. i'm often on the fence between 'absolutely do not do another FRVS season' and 'omg! i have such good ideas for one last season!'.

nothing is official as of right now. at the moment i'm focused on guiding readers (are there any?) with a FRVS series re-read. if there would be another (final) FRVS season, it would happen after the re-read concludes later next year. the re-read is meant to help those interested in more FRVS episodes to get reacquainted with the series, and what has happened leading up to a potential season 11.

if a season 11 happens i will likely be the sole writer of all the episodes. kristi has very little desire to write again, even though i consider her to be the heart of the mulder/krycek friendship in FRVS. when we wrote i handled doggett, scully the most. she handled mulder, krycek the most. it will take a lot of practice and effort for me to get into the characters of mulder and krycek after 7 years away from writing the FRVS characters. but i do hope to pull it off (and you might be seeing more of doggett and scully because i love writing them the most lol).

anyway, nothing guaranteed at the moment, just wanted to throw this out there as a SoX Forum exclusive!
Cassiopeia
Clockblocker

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Is there one last FRVS revival season on the horizon?

Post by Cassiopeia on Fri 09 Dec 2016, 22:40

i may have pulled kristi into a guest writing role and creative consultant!
Cassiopeia
Clockblocker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Fri 09 Dec 2016, 22:48

having said all that and pointed out the polls... i'll ask here, as readers of FRVS, what would you like to see in one last season of FRVS? any storylines that you feel were left open? would you want a prequel season, or prequel flashback scenes? if yes, what era? if you could have a say in the direction of a season 11, what would you do?
Cassiopeia
Clockblocker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum