The Future of FRVS

Go down

On the Episodes page at the FRVS website there are grey buttons indicating possible future FRVS stories. Which one would you like to see happen first?

The Prequel Season

Next Generation

Galactic/Star Wars

The Dreamboat Chronicles (not in canon with FRVS)

FRVS Ruins "The X-Files" (not in canon with FRVS)

Season 11 (actually not a grey button, but hey, what the hey!)

View results

The Future of FRVS

Post by Cassiopeia on Thu 13 Mar 2014, 23:07

On the Episodes page at the FRVS website ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) there are grey buttons indicating possible future FRVS stories. Which one would you like to see happen first?

Vote above and if you feel like it, comment and tell us why smile
Cassiopeia
Clockblocker

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Future of FRVS

Post by Cassiopeia on Fri 14 Mar 2014, 15:06

no guarantees but... a FRVS writers meeting has been scheduled for next friday concerning a series return! you all can blame the '24' season 7 featurette about how the writers struggled with writing, it made us all nostalgic for the process and considering there are ideas that have been floating around in the last (nearly) five years since FRVS ended, and the 15 year FRVS anniversary coming up in september, it feels like the right time to sit down and see if we can make anything happen
Cassiopeia
Clockblocker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Sat 22 Mar 2014, 01:25

main writers meeting has been held. chances look like 70% not happening, 20% happening, 10% not at all. kind of bummed.

the question is... why bring back frvs for a mini-series/movie? is there anyone out there (other than us writers) who would want to see another story arc? there are ideas, but the struggle with wanting to write more, and actually writing again comes down to this: is anyone out there actually going to read more FRVS if it comes back?

also... what other stories can we tell since it seems FRVS wrapped up nicely at the end of season 10? i figure that even though it was a happy ending, there was still the difficulty in getting back to living normal life. kristi says 'leave it alone, it ended'.

two different types of story arcs were discussed: a serious take on what happened post-season 10, and a sillier take on what happened post-season 10 (and believe me, the differences are severely DRASTIC): 2025 or 2018 as a timestamp?

i really wanted to sit down and discuss options and different roads we could go down, felt pretty alone in this. i do not want to write an entire mini-series/movie on my own. i will not do that. if anything is going to happen i will need kristi to help out (in FRVS i work best bouncing ideas off each other).

*sighs*

i guess i'll sit back and wait to see if anything gets kristi into this.

and that is where a future story of FRVS stands.
Cassiopeia
Clockblocker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum