Let's talk about our history!

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Let's talk about our history!

Post by Alex Krycek on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 23:11

Knowle Rohrer wrote:The Rohrers were also women stealers. My gramps once told me that one ancestor killed a man on his wedding day and married the girl the guy was supposed to marry LOL

pelase stay awayf orm marita. thx
avatar
Alex Krycek
FRVS Character

Posts : 1015

http://www.doggettscully.com/frvs/foxandalex/

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's talk about our history!

Post by John Doggett on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 23:11

Knowle Rohrer wrote:The Rohrers were also women stealers. My gramps once told me that one ancestor killed a man on his wedding day and married the girl the guy was supposed to marry LOL

At least the Rohrer cave man days are over.
avatar
John Doggett
FRVS Character

Posts : 362

http://www.foxandrat-xfiles.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's talk about our history!

Post by Knowle Rohrer on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 23:12

Alex Krycek wrote:
Knowle Rohrer wrote:The Rohrers were also women stealers. My gramps once told me that one ancestor killed a man on his wedding day and married the girl the guy was supposed to marry LOL

pelase stay awayf orm marita. thx

Had her already, buddy.
avatar
Knowle Rohrer
FRVS Character

Posts : 252

http://www.foxandrat-xfiles.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's talk about our history!

Post by Alex Krycek on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 23:12

DOUBT IT!
avatar
Alex Krycek
FRVS Character

Posts : 1015

http://www.doggettscully.com/frvs/foxandalex/

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's talk about our history!

Post by Alex Krycek on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 23:12

Knowle Rohrer wrote:
Alex Krycek wrote:
Knowle Rohrer wrote:The Rohrers were also women stealers. My gramps once told me that one ancestor killed a man on his wedding day and married the girl the guy was supposed to marry LOL

pelase stay awayf orm marita. thx

Had her already, buddy.

B I T C H!!!! YOU THINHK YIOUR BETYER THAN ME?!@@@@@@@@@@@@?????????????? devil devil devil hissyfit hissyfit hissyfit hissyfit hissyfit 
avatar
Alex Krycek
FRVS Character

Posts : 1015

http://www.doggettscully.com/frvs/foxandalex/

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's talk about our history!

Post by Knowle Rohrer on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 23:13

John Doggett wrote:
Knowle Rohrer wrote:The Rohrers were also women stealers. My gramps once told me that one ancestor killed a man on his wedding day and married the girl the guy was supposed to marry LOL

At least the Rohrer cave man days are over.

Maybe, maybe not. I'm a married man, but I still have primitive desires for other women. Just the other night, Mon' and I did a little role playing. She was Dana and I was, well, I was myself. bigguns
avatar
Knowle Rohrer
FRVS Character

Posts : 252

http://www.foxandrat-xfiles.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's talk about our history!

Post by Knowle Rohrer on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 23:13

Alex Krycek wrote:
Knowle Rohrer wrote:
Alex Krycek wrote:
Knowle Rohrer wrote:The Rohrers were also women stealers. My gramps once told me that one ancestor killed a man on his wedding day and married the girl the guy was supposed to marry LOL

pelase stay awayf orm marita. thx

Had her already, buddy.

B I T C H!!!! YOU THINHK YIOUR BETYER THAN ME?!@@@@@@@@@@@@?????????????? devil devil devil hissyfit hissyfit hissyfit hissyfit hissyfit 

I don't think. I know.
avatar
Knowle Rohrer
FRVS Character

Posts : 252

http://www.foxandrat-xfiles.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's talk about our history!

Post by Alex Krycek on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 23:14

Knowle Rohrer wrote:
John Doggett wrote:
Knowle Rohrer wrote:The Rohrers were also women stealers. My gramps once told me that one ancestor killed a man on his wedding day and married the girl the guy was supposed to marry LOL

At least the Rohrer cave man days are over.

Maybe, maybe not. I'm a married man, but I still have primitive desires for other women. Just the other night, Mon' and I did a little role playing. She was Dana and I was, well, I was myself. bigguns

 

John? Ar you gonna let him get away with that???? OMG!!!!!

Poor Moni!!!!!!!!!   
avatar
Alex Krycek
FRVS Character

Posts : 1015

http://www.doggettscully.com/frvs/foxandalex/

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's talk about our history!

Post by John Doggett on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 23:15

Knowle Rohrer wrote:
John Doggett wrote:
Knowle Rohrer wrote:The Rohrers were also women stealers. My gramps once told me that one ancestor killed a man on his wedding day and married the girl the guy was supposed to marry LOL

At least the Rohrer cave man days are over.

Maybe, maybe not. I'm a married man, but I still have primitive desires for other women. Just the other night, Mon' and I did a little role playing. She was Dana and I was, well, I was myself. bigguns

Keep that kind of information to yourself, Knowle. What you and Mon' do in the bedroom is strictly for your eyes/minds only.
avatar
John Doggett
FRVS Character

Posts : 362

http://www.foxandrat-xfiles.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's talk about our history!

Post by Alex Krycek on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 23:15

Knowle Rohrer wrote:
Alex Krycek wrote:
Knowle Rohrer wrote:
Alex Krycek wrote:
Knowle Rohrer wrote:The Rohrers were also women stealers. My gramps once told me that one ancestor killed a man on his wedding day and married the girl the guy was supposed to marry LOL

pelase stay awayf orm marita. thx

Had her already, buddy.

B I T C H!!!! YOU THINHK YIOUR BETYER THAN ME?!@@@@@@@@@@@@?????????????? devil devil devil hissyfit hissyfit hissyfit hissyfit hissyfit 

I don't think. I know.

I woiudn't ever look at to3ehr woemn like you when i'm married to marita;
avatar
Alex Krycek
FRVS Character

Posts : 1015

http://www.doggettscully.com/frvs/foxandalex/

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's talk about our history!

Post by Dana Doggett on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 23:27

Knowle Rohrer wrote:
John Doggett wrote:
Knowle Rohrer wrote:The Rohrers were also women stealers. My gramps once told me that one ancestor killed a man on his wedding day and married the girl the guy was supposed to marry LOL

At least the Rohrer cave man days are over.

Maybe, maybe not. I'm a married man, but I still have primitive desires for other women. Just the other night, Mon' and I did a little role playing. She was Dana and I was, well, I was myself. bigguns

John, maybe we can role play Monica and Knowle. You know I'd be all "oh Knowle, you're *so* ::: eye roll ::: big" and you'd be all "oh yeah, baby, oh yeah, I'm DA ROAR!" glasses

So anyone else have any other family history stories? Where's Monica?
avatar
Dana Doggett
FRVS Character

Posts : 472

http://www.foxandrat-xfiles.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's talk about our history!

Post by Alex Krycek on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 23:29

Dana Scully wrote:

John, maybe we can role play Monica and Knowle. You know I'd be all "oh Knowle, you're *so* ::: eye roll ::: big" and you'd be all "oh yeah, baby, oh yeah, I'm DA ROAR!" glasses


OMG IS taht for realz? Knowle 'n me are so similar!!!!! I DA MAN! HE DA ROAR!! biggrin 
avatar
Alex Krycek
FRVS Character

Posts : 1015

http://www.doggettscully.com/frvs/foxandalex/

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's talk about our history!

Post by Dana Doggett on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 23:30

Not sure if that's what he's like with Monica, but it's funny anyway.

Actually, he got caught up staring at me breast feeding William the other day.
avatar
Dana Doggett
FRVS Character

Posts : 472

http://www.foxandrat-xfiles.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's talk about our history!

Post by Dana Doggett on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 23:30

Kind of weird and creepy in a Knowle kind of way.
avatar
Dana Doggett
FRVS Character

Posts : 472

http://www.foxandrat-xfiles.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's talk about our history!

Post by Alex Krycek on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 23:31

Dana Scully wrote:Not sure if that's what he's like with Monica, but it's funny anyway.

Actually, he got caught up staring at me breast feeding William the other day.

bbbbut... that's like all maternal 'n stuff. what'sw rong with ihm?
avatar
Alex Krycek
FRVS Character

Posts : 1015

http://www.doggettscully.com/frvs/foxandalex/

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's talk about our history!

Post by Alex Krycek on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 23:32

Dana Scully wrote:Kind of weird and creepy in a Knowle kind of way.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KNOWLE AND ME ARE SO SIMILA! I"M WEIRD AND CREEPY TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheer angel bigguns shy OMG peace peace tapdance tapdance crackup banana flirt 
avatar
Alex Krycek
FRVS Character

Posts : 1015

http://www.doggettscully.com/frvs/foxandalex/

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's talk about our history!

Post by John Doggett on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 23:33

Start a thread, Alex, start a thread.

I gave him the stink eye.
avatar
John Doggett
FRVS Character

Posts : 362

http://www.foxandrat-xfiles.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's talk about our history!

Post by Alex Krycek on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 23:34

John Doggett wrote:Start a thread, Alex, start a thread.

I gave him the stink eye.

i dobut he saw your stink eye... he was looking at her boobies.
avatar
Alex Krycek
FRVS Character

Posts : 1015

http://www.doggettscully.com/frvs/foxandalex/

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's talk about our history!

Post by Dana Doggett on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 23:35

They are bigger because of the pregnancy and lactating. smile
avatar
Dana Doggett
FRVS Character

Posts : 472

http://www.foxandrat-xfiles.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's talk about our history!

Post by John Doggett on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 23:37

Alex Krycek wrote:
Knowle Rohrer wrote:
Alex Krycek wrote:
Knowle Rohrer wrote:
Alex Krycek wrote:
Knowle Rohrer wrote:The Rohrers were also women stealers. My gramps once told me that one ancestor killed a man on his wedding day and married the girl the guy was supposed to marry LOL

pelase stay awayf orm marita. thx

Had her already, buddy.

B I T C H!!!! YOU THINHK YIOUR BETYER THAN ME?!@@@@@@@@@@@@?????????????? devil devil devil hissyfit hissyfit hissyfit hissyfit hissyfit 

I don't think. I know.

I woiudn't ever look at to3ehr woemn like you when i'm married to marita;

You two aren't married.
avatar
John Doggett
FRVS Character

Posts : 362

http://www.foxandrat-xfiles.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's talk about our history!

Post by Alex Krycek on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 23:39

Shut up. Ic ould be but she said no.
avatar
Alex Krycek
FRVS Character

Posts : 1015

http://www.doggettscully.com/frvs/foxandalex/

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's talk about our history!

Post by Knowle Rohrer on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 23:40

Dana Scully wrote:They are bigger because of the pregnancy and lactating. smile



This. This, John, is why your wife is so damn hot. Look at what she's talking about! bigguns 
avatar
Knowle Rohrer
FRVS Character

Posts : 252

http://www.foxandrat-xfiles.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's talk about our history!

Post by Alex Krycek on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 23:41

Knowle Rohrer wrote:
Dana Scully wrote:They are bigger because of the pregnancy and lactating. smile



This. This, John, is why your wife is so damn hot. Look at what she's talking about! bigguns 

She's talking bout feeding her new born baby you dumb a s s
avatar
Alex Krycek
FRVS Character

Posts : 1015

http://www.doggettscully.com/frvs/foxandalex/

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's talk about our history!

Post by Knowle Rohrer on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 23:42

She's talking about her boobs, you dumb ass.
avatar
Knowle Rohrer
FRVS Character

Posts : 252

http://www.foxandrat-xfiles.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's talk about our history!

Post by Alex Krycek on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 23:43

NO. She's talking about feeding time for the newbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For a man who claims to be everything I wish to be, you sure fall short in the brains department!
avatar
Alex Krycek
FRVS Character

Posts : 1015

http://www.doggettscully.com/frvs/foxandalex/

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's talk about our history!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum