9x09 "All Is Calm, All Is Bright"

Go down

Rate This Episode - 9x09 "All Is Calm, All Is Bright"

1 - Shitty!

2 - Meh, not too good, but also not shitty

3 - It was ok, nothing too spectacular

4 - It was good :)

5 - Awesome episode! OMG! I *LOVE* IT!!!

View results

9x09 "All Is Calm, All Is Bright"

Post by Cassiopeia on Fri 05 Jul 2013, 09:03

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Title: "All Is Calm, All Is Bright"
Written by: Dana Dogget
Original Air Date: 12 March 2007
Rating: PG-13

Summary: Mulder, Krycek and Marita work on digging themselves out of their underground bunker, while Scully gives Knowle a Christmas present that's hard to part with.

* What did you like and dislike about "All Is Calm, All Is Bright"?
Cassiopeia
Clockblocker

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 9x09 "All Is Calm, All Is Bright"

Post by Cassiopeia on Fri 05 Jul 2013, 09:50

uh oh! i spy the first time that knowle/scully relationship became a pairing i'd like to read about! really feeling the RSR right now (Rohrer/Scully relationship).

like with any fanfic featuring knowle rohrer and john doggett, i love me some flashback war scenes.

and i will never ever forget the first time i wrote this next scene and tried to read it aloud to kristi. i couldn't get through it because i was laughing so hard (actually wound up on the floor because i was laughing so hard - caffeine may have been involved):

At that, Krycek peels off his clothing too and as Marita covers her eyes, Mulder and Kryek run naked all about the FBI basement hallway to the song “The Streak”.

After a few minutes they stop, buck-naked, next to Marita. They pause and laugh at each other and then Krycek hugs Mulder. Let me rephrase that… naked Krycek hugs naked Mulder. Mulder kisses his buddy on the cheek, the one on his face that is.

They pause, realizing they are hugging and kissing each other while the other is naked. They slowly step away from each other and look at Marita. She’s still covering her eyes, she didn’t see this bit of slashy goodness, or in the way they perceive it as no-no goodness. Mulder places his index finger on his lips to indicate to Krycek to be quiet.

Marita’s eyebrow raises. She can sense something is up.

poor marita! lolomg! poor marita!
Cassiopeia
Clockblocker

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum