Calgary Terminator Panel

Post by Amami on Mon 29 Apr 2013, 11:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Amami
Meepmork

Back to top Go down

Re: Calgary Terminator Panel

Post by Tarathemis on Tue 30 Apr 2013, 21:20

It's no secret here that I adore RP's work, but... oh, my goodness, I wanted to smack that damn phone right out of RP's hand! I was quite relieved when he put it away and paid attention to what the moderator was saying. It is a HUGE pet-peeve of mine when people focus on their phones and ignore people around them. I think his Twitter/ Instagram addiction may be getting out of hand....
Tarathemis
Toothpick Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Tue 30 Apr 2013, 21:42

i ignore people who are constantly on their phone (talking or texting or on the internet) when they come into the store, until they are ready to do what they came in to do, i'm not ready for them either.

is RP really on twit and insta a lot now? i stopped going to those pages months ago (or has it been a year now?)

were there any good RP moments in this 'terminator' panel? i haven't watched it yet.
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amami on Tue 30 Apr 2013, 23:01

There was one awesome moment. Especially when he says something to Kristanna ... :X

He seems to tweet a lot lately. I think it's safe to make a statement he's addicted now. Now I've read he made Mitch Pileggi get a Twitter too This is insane.
Amami
Meepmork

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarathemis on Wed 01 May 2013, 16:01

Yes, I would say he's addicted to Twitter AND Instagram. I had to stop reading his tweets a long time ago, as I was just too disappointed to see some of his personal and political views. However, since I have a Twitter account (that I do not actively use), I do see that he posts a lot of tweets. I just refuse to read them anymore.

I started an Instagram account as a companion to my therapy cat's Facebook page, but I always have problems posting pics because my iPad acts up. Anyway, I know he's on there as well.

P.S.: RP in a well-trimmed goatee = SEXY. wub

RP in a scraggly beard = NO. thumbdown

That is all. peace
Tarathemis
Toothpick Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarathemis on Wed 01 May 2013, 16:03

Oh, and I am assuming that the beard is for True Blood. I really hope his werewolf character has a scene wheree he goes to a day spa for a hair cut and a make-over. tongue

Last edited by Tarathemis on Thu 02 May 2013, 08:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Tarathemis
Toothpick Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Wed 01 May 2013, 19:08

i hope his werewolf character goes to a spa, gets nekkid and steamed up and gets massage oil rubbed all over his body devious i still haven't brought myself to watch his "true blood" episodes from last year, vampires and werewolves are NOT my kind of thing, i can't stand shows that feature them as main characters and whatnot.

but, yes, the scraggly beard is a "NO!", well-trimmed goatee, myOhmyOhmy!
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amami on Thu 02 May 2013, 01:05

Tarathemis wrote:Oh, and I am assuming that the beard is for True Blood. I really hope his werewolf character has a scene wheree he goes to a day spa for a hair cut and a make-over. tongue

Yes, for True Blood the beard is and I trully hate his beard. I hate beards overally. I hope he shaves it soon censored
Amami
Meepmork

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarathemis on Thu 02 May 2013, 08:05

Dana Doggett wrote:i hope his werewolf character goes to a spa, gets nekkid and steamed up and gets massage oil rubbed all over his body devious i still haven't brought myself to watch his "true blood" episodes from last year, vampires and werewolves are NOT my kind of thing, i can't stand shows that feature them as main characters and whatnot.

but, yes, the scraggly beard is a "NO!", well-trimmed goatee, myOhmyOhmy!

Since I don't get HBO, I have only managed to find RP's scenes from True Blood on You Tube. Honestly, from what I HAVE seen of the show, even if I got HBO, I wouldn't be a regular viewer --- it is way too bloody and violent for me. But I will continue to find ways to scavenge for RP's scenes on-line.... and I will hope for that massage scene you just described, Cassie. thumbsup
Tarathemis
Toothpick Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top