8x09 "Disclosure"

Go down

Rate This Episode - 8x09 "Disclosure"

1 - Shitty!

2 - Meh, not too good, but also not shitty

3 - It was ok, nothing too spectacular

4 - It was good :)

5 - Awesome episode! OMG! I *LOVE* IT!!!

View results

8x09 "Disclosure"

Post by Cassiopeia on Sat 20 Apr 2013, 00:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Title: "Disclosure"
Written by: Dana Doggett
Original Air Date: 7 November 2005
Rating: R (sensitive material: sexual situations)

Summary: John and Monica hang out, and later Dana spills the beans.

Review By: Gothic Spook

"Brad and I found it a couple years back at a bookstore in Cyprus. Thought we’d pick up a copy for you, and give it to you when the occasion called for it." - Monica Reyes

Raise your hands if you remember what the book was??? *raises hand!* Hehehe, what do you think John's reaction will be when he sees it?

More insights into Dana's dark and mysterious past. She lets her heart show to John! Have your tissues at the ready!

Marita and Dana play a little trick on Krycek. Fellatia Blow and Candy Caine ... should they look familiar to him?

John reveals a little more about his past with Monica!
Monica decides what she's going to do now she's not with the FBI, will Brad be against her plans?

And Knowle is still out to get Krycek ... I cant wait until he does!

* What did you like and dislike about "Disclosure"?
Cassiopeia
Clockblocker

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 8x09 "Disclosure"

Post by Cassiopeia on Sat 20 Apr 2013, 00:32

*sighs* This is one of my personal favorites because it digs deeper into the lives/feelings of Scully and John's reactions to her. The episode summary, to this day, bothers me because this episode is so much better than that stupid summary makes it out to be. But again, how do you summarize this episode without giving key points away?

I like how there's an... i'm not sure if this is the right word choice, but i'm going with it anyway... imbalance of comedy and seriousness. the beginning of the episode is light, silly, and then the last scene with john and dana is so serious. the episode works for me though, even though it isn't either silly, nor is it completely serious.

i love the rivalry between krycek and knowle crackup
Cassiopeia
Clockblocker

Back to top Go down

Post by vandevere on Wed 24 Apr 2013, 10:29

It's good to see Knowle appearing more often. I wonder when Mulder will make it official and induct him into the Super Buddies. Of course, Fox would have to patch things up with Krycek first; and then get Knowle off Alex's back too...

vandevere
Quiet Willy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Wed 24 Apr 2013, 18:50

I'm sure that from here on out Knowle is considered a main character of FRVS cheer FRVS Knowle is my favorite kind of Knowle wub
Cassiopeia
Clockblocker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum