6x23 "advocatus diaboli"

Go down

Rate This Episode - 6x23 "advocatus diaboli"

1 - Shitty!

2 - Meh, not too good, but also not shitty

3 - It was ok, nothing too spectacular

4 - It was good :)

5 - Awesome episode! OMG! I *LOVE* IT!!!

View results

6x23 "advocatus diaboli"

Post by Cassiopeia on Thu 21 Feb 2013, 18:50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Title: "advocatus diaboli"
Written by: Dana Doggett & Little Albatross
Original Air Date: 15 March 2004
Rating: PG-13

Summary: The continuation of "Forcing A Super Buddy".

Review By: Cerasi J.

Tonight is the final episode of the fab Season Six of Fox and Rat! Can you believe it? Where has the time gone?! Before I get to the review, I would like to thank Little Albatross and Dana Doggett for giving me the chance to be a part of the FRVS team, not only by reviewing, but by letting me write my very own episode as well. =) Thanks guys!! Also, thanks to those people who took time from their busy days to e-mail me and tell me how much they liked my reviews, that meant a lot to me!! Thank you! =) Well, enough talk! On with the review! =)
---
What could be any worse than betrayal? The betrayal of a best friend and Super Buddy would be on the top of my list. After a stange evening in which Mulder was trying to force Brad to become a member of Super Buddies, John offers Dana a ride home. But before she can jump in his truck and they ride off into the sunset, Monica decides it would be the perfect time to extract her Reyes Revenge on Johnny Jay. What happens next is unthinkable, John gets in his truck to drive home, alone, when a car zooms by and hits hits the back of the truck at full speed.

Now, it seems that time is running out, John is deep in a coma and the outcome doesn't look good. And now it seems that the same familiar face who wanted John dead wants Monica that way as well. Who is behind the hit-and-run? And the attack on Monica? It's up to Scully to find out, and when she cracks the case, you're in for a big surprise! Now Scully has to trust the lives of her friends to a man who lives on the run himself. Has she sealed the fate of John and Monica? Find out in this gripping season finale!

* What did you like and dislike about "advocatus diaboli"?
Cassiopeia
Clockblocker

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum