6x22 "Forcing A Super Buddy"

Go down

Rate This Episode - 6x22 "Forcing A Super Buddy"

1 - Shitty!

2 - Meh, not too good, but also not shitty

3 - It was ok, nothing too spectacular

4 - It was good :)

5 - Awesome episode! OMG! I *LOVE* IT!!!

View results

6x22 "Forcing A Super Buddy"

Post by Cassiopeia on Wed 20 Feb 2013, 18:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Title: "Forcing A Super Buddy"
Written by: Dana Doggett
Original Air Date: 8 March 2004
Rating: PG-13

Summary: Mulder finds a way to make Brad a Super Buddy.

Review By: Cerasi J.

"I swear on Grandmama's grave I will. \\ She doesn't have a grave." - John and Monica

Well, it seems that Johnny Jay Doggett has finally confessed his undying love to Dana K. Scully... so now what happens? John decides to take his question to Monica and we all know how that will probably turn out... Meanwhile, in Kersh's office, Mulder is trying to figure out a way to get good old Al to mesh Super Buddies and The Brotherhood, which doesn't turn out too well. Mulder, however, isn't about to give up that easily, so he devises a plan to make Brad a Super Buddy once and for all!!

So Foxy does what he does best and plans a Super Buddies party in Brad's honor. But after all their bickering in the office that afternoon Monica is still mad at Johnny boy and decides to make his evening a living hell. Just as Doggett finally asks Dana the one question she's been waiting to hear Monica pulls her away because it's time to go home. A moment later, a fast car and slick streets might change everything between the Super Buddies... curious? Read and find out in tonight's smashing new episode!

* What did you like and dislike about "Forcing A Super Buddy"?
Cassiopeia
Clockblocker

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down