6x17 "Such A Ruckus"

Go down

Rate This Episode - 6x17 "Such A Ruckus"

1 - Shitty!

2 - Meh, not too good, but also not shitty

3 - It was ok, nothing too spectacular

4 - It was good :)

5 - Awesome episode! OMG! I *LOVE* IT!!!

View results

6x17 "Such A Ruckus"

Post by Cassiopeia on Wed 13 Feb 2013, 18:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Title: "Such A Ruckus"
Written by: Little Albatross
Original Air Date: 26 January 2004
Rating: PG

Summary: On a not so usual day, events happen that cause... such a ruckus.

Review By: Cerasi J.

"One more peep out of you, Mr. Krycek, and you can kiss your little 'Love Gun' goodbye." - Monica

Oh boy! What a day! What happens when you mix Mulder, Krycek, Robert Alfredo's Mustang and Tiffany? A big, crazy mess, that's what! After getting into an accident on the interstate and winding up in the median, (an adventure taken from the book of our favorite FRVS authors, perhaps? ::wink::), what can they do except call a tow truck and give the police their statement. But of course, with Mulder and Krycek, something always goes wrong and now they're stuck without a ride! After putting in a call to Monica they finally have some wheels!

After losing the name of the towing company, the two loveable boneheads begin demanding lunch and Monica winds up with food poisoning. Meanwhile, Doggett is having a very interesting chat with the janitor, Scully is engrossed in a new novel and Marita is a few hockey players short of a team. What's causing all the ruckus?! Find out in tonight's kooky new episode! =D

* What did you like and dislike about "Such A Ruckus"?
Cassiopeia
Clockblocker

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 6x17 "Such A Ruckus"

Post by TheInvisibleMan on Wed 13 Feb 2013, 19:32

Well, I hope John takes the Janitor's lesson to heart. thumbsup
TheInvisibleMan
The Gun In Doggett's Pocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Rey Solo on Fri 15 Feb 2013, 19:43

This was based off a true story of my first car accident on the high way going to the airport to visit my 'rents for Christmas. Of course, I made this episode a bit more laughable than the true version of it... and no, we did not stand in the middle of the highway waving at people (I believe that's what Mulder was doing or something like that LOL)
Rey Solo
Talks To Self

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum