6x15 "El Rehén"

Go down

Rate This Episode - 6x15 "El Rehén"

1 - Shitty!

2 - Meh, not too good, but also not shitty

3 - It was ok, nothing too spectacular

4 - It was good :)

5 - Awesome episode! OMG! I *LOVE* IT!!!

View results

6x15 "El Rehén"

Post by Cassiopeia on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 18:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Title: "El Rehén"
Written by: Little Albatross
Original Air Date: 19 January 2004
Rating: R

Summary: A nice vacation from the cold winter in D.C. leaves Doggett, Scully and Monica in a chase to Mexico.

Review By: Cerasi J.

"Oh God... he's gone crazy..." - Scully

Tonight's thrilling episode has got to be the cream of the FRVS crop! It took Little Albatross nearly a year to finish her masterpiece, but boy, was it worth the wait! Tonight's episode has it all, suspence, drama, mystery! It starts when Monica needs a break after her trying week in "The Burden of Intuition" and decides to head South-of-the-Border to visit Grandmama Reyes, and just for fun, she brings John and Scully along as well. But things really do start to head south when Monica's deranged brother Carlos shows up.

Will Carlos continue his killing spree with Monica and her friends? Or will John and his connections save the day? Find out in tonight's GREAT new episode! [Now with 35% more Grandmama Reyes! wink]

* What did you like and dislike about "El Rehén"?
Cassiopeia
Clockblocker

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 6x15 "El Rehén"

Post by Rey Solo on Fri 15 Feb 2013, 19:41

Who the frook gave this a 2??!?!?!?!!! Yes, I had a little rage in me when I wrote this... it was a stressful and unhappy Thanksgiving and I had to let my stress out. I like this episode so suck it! tongue
Rey Solo
Talks To Self

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum