6x02 "Fox & Alex's Evening of Fun"

Go down

Rate This Episode - 6x02 "Fox & Alex's Evening of Fun"

1 - Shitty!

2 - Meh, not too good, but also not shitty

3 - It was ok, nothing too spectacular

4 - It was good :)

5 - Awesome episode! OMG! I *LOVE* IT!!!

View results

6x02 "Fox & Alex's Evening of Fun"

Post by Cassiopeia on Thu 24 Jan 2013, 18:58

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Title: "Fox & Alex's Evening of Fun"
Written by: Little Albatross
Original Air Date: 15 September 2003
Rating: PG-13

Summary: A pizza boy takes Krycek's 20 dollar bill and Mulder and Krycek decided to take action…

Review By: Cerasi J.

“That little punk ripped me off!”

Well, who says you can’t have fun on just twenty dollars?! The evening starts when Mulder and Krycek order a very special candy pizza and mistakenly give the pizza boy a twenty instead of a five, convinced the pizza boy has ripped him off, Krycek goes in search of the culprit, dragging Mulder along with him. After doing some dumpster diving, Mulder and Krycek believe they have found the box which contained their special pizza. The boys decide as soon as they find the pizza box, they can find who delivered the pie. So, after showing off some interesting driving skills to D.D. Kersh, Mulder and Krycek find themselves in hot pursuit of the pizza punk who ripped them off, but! It’s not the right pizza boy!

After horking a piping hot pepperoni, they find themselves in Johnny Doggett’s neighborhood. After making their way around the city, they make a pit stop at the park to feed some crazy ducks. After being attacked by wild water fowl, they make another stopover at Brad’s apartment and finally wind up at an ice rink where Krycek shows off some fancy foot work. Soon after, they lose their car but find Madonna’s autograph. Will Krycek and Mulder catch the runaway pizza boy and finally get home? Or will they wander the D.C. streets all night? Find out in this hilarious new episode!

* What did you like and dislike about "Fox & Alex's Evening of Fun"?
Cassiopeia
Clockblocker

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 6x02 "Fox & Alex's Evening of Fun"

Post by Rey Solo on Thu 24 Jan 2013, 20:22

Ok... why is it all of these stories have a bit of truth to them? Seriously! LOL The truth in this episode is that the pizza delivery guy really did take my $20.
Rey Solo
Talks To Self

Back to top Go down

Post by TheInvisibleMan on Thu 24 Jan 2013, 20:23

Holy jeepers! Buttered popcorn,
Ratboy! You did not!
crackup
TheInvisibleMan
The Gun In Doggett's Pocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Rey Solo on Thu 24 Jan 2013, 20:59

Did you also know that I wrote this entire episode by hand... took 56 pages (and probably the reason I have arthritis in my left hand LOL)
Rey Solo
Talks To Self

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum