6x00a "European Voyage: Family Importance"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rate This Episode - 6x00a "European Voyage: Family Importance"

1 - Shitty!

2 - Meh, not too good, but also not shitty

3 - It was ok, nothing too spectacular

4 - It was good :)

5 - Awesome episode! OMG! I *LOVE* IT!!!

View results

6x00a "European Voyage: Family Importance"

Post by Cassiopeia on Wed 16 Jan 2013, 18:49

http://www.serenityofx.com/frvs/EURO/6x00a.html

Title: "European Voyage: Family Importance" (1/4)
Written by: Dana Doggett & Little Albatross
Original Air Date: 7 July 2003
Rating: PG-13

Summary: The Covarrubias and Follmer families prepare for the union of their children Marita and Bradley.

Review By: Cerasi J.

“E.T.’s not real…”

All right! Finally, a new episode of FRVS! This long-awaited episode was worth the four-month hiatus! When we last met our heroes, Marita was throwing them on a plane bound for London. And just when the passagers think they’ll be able to get some sleep… their worst nightmare appears… Mulder. After a spoiler-dropping conversation with Steven Spielberg Mulder’s big mouth gets the trouble started. The first bubble to be burst is Monica’s, when she learns of whom Marita is really marrying.

The hours before the big day are growing slimer, and it’s in those hours when Marita’s true colors are revealed, as well as Westley’s true intentions! It starts when Westley asks Doggett to use his super grammar skills to write him a speech. But as pre-wedding tentions arise between would-be bride Marita and heart-broken Monica, Scully and Doggett are discovering some tentions of their own! Will Marita have the wedding of her dreams? Or will Mulder decide to show up dressed as Langley with the remains of a fried egg sandwich all over his face? Check out this great new episode to find out! =)

* What did you like and dislike about "European Voyage: Family Importance"?
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 6x00a "European Voyage: Family Importance"

Post by Cassiopeia on Thu 17 Jan 2013, 18:53

Did you know... that "European Voyage" is FRVS's 100th episode? Yep, we've re-read 100 eps now smile I remember hand-writing these episodes, it took (what felt like) forever to finalize and get to a point where both Kristi and I were happy with the end product.

I admit that I haven't yet gotten to re-reading this first part (of four) yet, busy with my new job and haven't found the free time :( I was looking forward to this first FRVS movie too! Boo, work! Boo! (but I like getting the paychecks)
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rey Solo on Thu 17 Jan 2013, 20:45

I haven't re-read it either, but I remember actually enjoying the writing process for this movie... perhaps part of that reason was remembering traveling through Europe when I was younger. smile
Rey Solo
Talks To Self

Back to top Go down

Post by TheInvisibleMan on Fri 18 Jan 2013, 04:38

Wow, 100 down already. It seems to have breezed by so fast. smile
TheInvisibleMan
The Gun In Doggett's Pocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Sat 19 Jan 2013, 00:48

i know! it really has gone by fast! i think having eps on saturday has helped (i've been lazy about posting saturday episodes lately, been putting them on monday, i can go back to saturday eps for next weekend if you want)
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top