4x01 "Death Is Only The Beginning"

Go down

Rate This Episode - 4x01 "Death Is Only The Beginning"

1 - Shitty!

2 - Meh, not too good, but also not shitty

3 - It was ok, nothing too spectacular

4 - It was good :)

5 - Awesome episode! OMG! I *LOVE* IT!!!

View results

4x01 "Death Is Only The Beginning"

Post by Cassiopeia on Thu 22 Nov 2012, 10:35

Season 4 Premiere - We will be doing two episodes a day, even on the weekends to get through this season (the writers' least liked season of FRVS) - we gotta gun it to the really good stuff

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Title: "Death Is Only The Beginning"
Written by: Dana Doggett & Little Albatross
Rating: PG

Summary: After "Road Trip (Part One)", we wonder whatever will happen to Mulder, Scully, Skinner and Marita, after Krycek drives them straight into a tornado in the middle of nowhere Kansas...

* What did you like and dislike about "Death Is Only The Beginning"?
Cassiopeia
Clockblocker

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x01 "Death Is Only The Beginning"

Post by Cassiopeia on Thu 22 Nov 2012, 10:39

Notes from the FRVS Season 4 page...

FRVS Season 4 premiered a little over a month after the September 11th attacks.

This season is dedicated to those who lost their lives in the attacks and who are discovering life after death for themselves.

Rest In Peace. Never Forget.

The fact that FRVS Season 4 deals with the exploration of life after death was conceived in the spring of 2001. By 9/11 it was too late to go back and revise the Season 3 finale to NOT deal with death.

Only one episode was discarded from Season 4 that dealt with the deceased FRVS characters haunting an airplane and almost causing it to crash with Doggett and Reyes on board. The episode was written months before 9/11, and we felt that the story was inappropriate post-9/11 to air so the episode was never typed, and as far as we can remember the hand-written copy was thrown away.
Cassiopeia
Clockblocker

Back to top Go down

Post by Rey Solo on Thu 22 Nov 2012, 17:49

This comment is directed to pretty much the entire early works of mine on this series.... I need to be shot for such crappy writing!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! The youth should never write! NEVER EVER!

Anyway... I'm sorry for season 4. We got a lot of hate for this season (and with good reason, it was a piece of crap). I hope you can find at least something enjoyable (though personally I'm tempted to delete the episodes from the website.... oh the power of being the web guru.... but don't worry, I won't).
Rey Solo
Talks To Self

Back to top Go down

Post by TheInvisibleMan on Thu 22 Nov 2012, 22:22

Well, it certainly is a big change. biggrin I'm interested to see where you go with all this. And I loved the inclusion of Bedazzled. I used to watch that movie all the time as a kid...
TheInvisibleMan
The Gun In Doggett's Pocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Thu 22 Nov 2012, 22:36

"Bedazzled" wub I still love that movie! Liz Hurley makes a great Devil. I think at the time we wrote s4 we were obsessed with watching that movie at least once a week LOL
Cassiopeia
Clockblocker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum