3x18 "Fight For Silence"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rate This Episode - 3x18 "Fight For Silence"

1 - Shitty!

2 - Meh, not too good, but also not shitty

3 - It was ok, nothing too spectacular

4 - It was good :)

5 - Awesome episode! OMG! I *LOVE* IT!!!

View results

3x18 "Fight For Silence"

Post by Cassiopeia on Sun 11 Nov 2012, 23:05

http://www.serenityofx.com/frvs/S3/3x18.html

Title: "Fight For Silence"
Written by: Dana Doggett
Rating: PG

Summary: Mulder and Krycek just can't seem to figure out how to turn off their state of the art vacuum cleaner and decide to try taking extreme measures.

* What did you like and dislike about "Fight For Silence"?
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 3x18 "Fight For Silence"

Post by Cassiopeia on Sun 11 Nov 2012, 23:20

OMGosh! Why does Kristi go to bed so early when I put these up and read them?!? I had to cover my mouth and hold in giggles while reading the assault on the vacuum cleaner! I'm giving this a 5 just because it's crazy insane M&K!

FRVS Scully is so confusing (probably because I was drawn between Skinner/Scully and Doggett/Scully while writing FRVS season 3). One ep she's all about maybe getting back with Skinner, another ep she's on a date with Doggett, another she's running around in her underwear with Skinner, on New Years she ends up sleeping next to Doggett (and Marita) in Doggett's shirt in her underwear, this ep she reveals that maybe she's secretly back involved with Walter! What the heck, girl?!? Make up your mind! crackup But as a fan of both SkSc and D/S this flip-flopping tickles me smile

Before reading this episode, the title and author notes alone brought me down. I wrote this after brain storming the story idea with a couple of former friends from the Haven forum (you know, back in the day when I was welcome there and people were friendly - that was long, long, long, long, LONG ago). Well... actually one of them (Luder) became my first online/real life stalker, the other, I don't even know if Theef is still a member of that forum. I'd hope someone with the personality and humor to help come up with this story would be smart enough to flee Haven! LOL Anyway, I'm so glad that I could read this episode without feeling poopy about XF fans.
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheInvisibleMan on Mon 12 Nov 2012, 11:37

crackup I loved the fight with the vacuum! And I also don't mind Scully still being rather attached to Skinner, since I loved that ship. I don't mind if she wants Skinner or Doggett, I'll have fun with it either way. smile
TheInvisibleMan
The Gun In Doggett's Pocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top