3x03 "Friends In Low Places"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rate This Episode - 3x03 "Friends In Low Places"

1 - Shitty!

2 - Meh, not too good, but also not shitty

3 - It was ok, nothing too spectacular

4 - It was good :)

5 - Awesome episode! OMG! I *LOVE* IT!!!

View results

3x03 "Friends In Low Places"

Post by Cassiopeia on Mon 22 Oct 2012, 00:44

http://www.serenityofx.com/frvs/S3/3x03.html

Title: "Friends In Low Places"
Written by: Dana Doggett
Date: 15 September 2000
Rating: PG

Summary: Things get hot and steamy between Mulder and Scully after they get drunk at a bar...

* What did you like and dislike about "Friends In Low Places"?
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 3x03 "Friends In Low Places"

Post by TheInvisibleMan on Mon 22 Oct 2012, 00:53

I was worried there for a second after reading the little apology for the shippiness...it's all good though. biggrin I think it works, really, to have the UST element from the show sort of dealt with and set aside now. I liked it.
TheInvisibleMan
The Gun In Doggett's Pocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Mon 22 Oct 2012, 00:57

Ah ha! This ep shows the original air date for the episode as 15 September 2000, which means that this season aired on 1 September 2000 - over two months before John Doggett (who's not in this episode) was even seen by XF fans on TV! Crazy that we wrote the premiere to include him, and so far from s8 of TXF airing on US TV!

Anyway... this episode... I think you can tell that I was absolutely, positively annoyed with MSR 'shippers of TXF when I wrote this and all their comments during the hiatus between seasons 7 and 8 about M&S having sex and being in a romantic relationship. Therefore the very strong words I use at the end when telling our reading office that they (and I'll quote the episode) "DID NOT HAVE SEX".

My author's note on the piece is weird to read too, that was back in the day when I was a very active member of the Haven message board (I was mostly on the spoiler board there) and people there were friendly. Wow. That was a long, long time ago. LOL Still sickly that I wrote M&S making out fanfic though. It makes me shudder. *shudder* I wrote this simply to put it out there that there was absolutely NO evidence within the visual context of the actual XF series that Mulder and Scully had sex (sadly, I've since come to terms with accepting 'shipper theory that they did it in "all things" although a strong argument can be made that they did not).

Anyway, the visual of M&S country line dancing is so weird to me now! LOL It cracks me up because it's so friendly and in light of the actual XF series images of M&S, so very OOC (but this is FRVS, not TXF, so it fits with the series). I hate to say this but... at this point in FRVS I kind of 'ship FRVS Mulder/Scully tomato LOL Yeah...
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top