3x02 "The New Establishment"

Go down

Rate This Episode - 3x02 "The New Establishment"

1 - Shitty!

2 - Meh, not too good, but also not shitty

3 - It was ok, nothing too spectacular

4 - It was good :)

5 - Awesome episode! OMG! I *LOVE* IT!!!

View results

3x02 "The New Establishment"

Post by Cassiopeia on Thu 18 Oct 2012, 21:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Title: "The New Establishment"
Written by: Dana Doggett & Little Albatross
Date: 2000
Rating: PG

Summary: Scully has moved in with Mulder and Krycek. But how does she really feel when Marita and Skinner move in across the hall from them?

* What did you like and dislike about "The New Establishment"?
Cassiopeia
Clockblocker

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 3x02 "The New Establishment"

Post by Cassiopeia on Thu 18 Oct 2012, 21:39

Ok, so Doggett isn't in this one, so I was curious and scrolled through episodes and he doesn't come back until 3x07 LOL I think I know why this happened. You know how in the thread for 3x01 I talk about how we were writing Doggett before we ever saw an episode of his of the XF? Well, I'm putting all the rest of my money that we had written most of these episodes at the beginning of season 3 before we even knew who Doggett was. The premiere episode might have been quickly written to add him into it (sometimes we didn't write premieres first) because we thought "well if TXF has a new main character, he has to be on FRVS".

Hang in there Doggett fans, I guarantee that Doggett does become a main character in FRVS (though IIRC his role is significantly stepped up during season 4 <--- the season I'm considering making a "re-read option" since the entire season really doesn't matter and you can really go from the finale of season 3 to the premiere of season 5 without missing many beats).

Anyway, I'll get to reading this one (and the premiere) as soon as I can. I'm busy plugging away at the new RPA website and keep forgetting.

sorry peace
Cassiopeia
Clockblocker

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheInvisibleMan on Thu 18 Oct 2012, 22:16

Yay, a funny one again! I missed them. biggrin
My favourite is Mulder and Krycek making signs for the door like little kids, and then Mulder hanging the signs while Scully and Krycek sit around crying...
Also, that's a Helluva storyline happening on that there soapie. Reminds me of why I do NOT watch soaps. tongue
TheInvisibleMan
The Gun In Doggett's Pocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum