3x01 "Nosce Te Ipsum"

Go down

Rate This Episode - 3x01 "Nosce Te Ipsum"

1 - Shitty!

2 - Meh, not too good, but also not shitty

3 - It was ok, nothing too spectacular

4 - It was good :)

5 - Awesome episode! OMG! I *LOVE* IT!!!

View results

3x01 "Nosce Te Ipsum"

Post by Cassiopeia on Wed 17 Oct 2012, 21:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Title: "Nosce Te Ipsum"
Written by: Dana Doggett & Little Albatross
Date: 2000
Rating: PG-13

Summary: The timetable for colonization has been stepped up. Scully is needed now more than ever for both sides... good and bad...

* What did you like and dislike about "Nosce Te Ipsum"?
Cassiopeia
Clockblocker

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 3x01 "Nosce Te Ipsum"

Post by Cassiopeia on Wed 17 Oct 2012, 22:02

Doggett's first appearance in FRVS! cheer I forgot that he wasn't really in it until the end! He stands out in my mind above many things apparently.

Did you know... that "Nosce Te Ipsum" was written during the summer of 2000 soon after it was initially announced that there would be a new character named John Doggett. Kristi and I wrote John Doggett for the first few episodes of FRVS Season 3 without ever having seen John Doggett in action on TV because his episodes hadn't aired yet. Yeah, I'm betting that FRVS was the first place to have Doggett fanfic and that K and I were the very first Doggett fanfic authors. <--- I came to this realization yesterday LOL
Cassiopeia
Clockblocker

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheInvisibleMan on Wed 17 Oct 2012, 22:49

This episode was a bit confusing and all over the place. The previous serious-toned episodes worked fine without seeming weird, but this one for some reason seemed to clash with the silly plotlines of previous episodes, it felt out of place somehow. I dunno. Scully goes darkside, gets her funk on with CSM, gets chloroformed by Krycek...is back to normal the next day and no-one has anything to say about it? I'm not too sure at all on what happened at the end there. And then BOOM! John Doggett! cheer I gave the episode a four anyway, but the season two finale was better. biggrin
TheInvisibleMan
The Gun In Doggett's Pocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Rey Solo on Thu 18 Oct 2012, 19:45

yikes Dude!? What happened in this episode?? I don't even remember any of it! Haha!

What I do remember about this season is it was the kick start of the common phrase "Fire me" in our writer's meetings. LOL

I just can't wait for the re-watch to get to season 6 and beyond. smile Hang in there! I promise, they get better!
Rey Solo
Talks To Self

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum