5 = one of the best hours of TV you'll ever see

View results

4x01 "Herrenvolk"

Post by Cassiopeia on Mon 08 Oct 2012, 22:56

4x01 "Herrenvolk"
Original Air Date: 4 October 1996
Written by: Chris Carter
Directed by: R.W. Goodwin

Before Jeremiah Smith can give Mulder and Scully any information, the bounty hunter arrives and comes after Smith. Mulder and Smith manage to escape and head to a secret facility located in Alberta, Canada. Meanwhile, the alien, who held Scully prisoner until Mulder phoned her, continues his hunt.
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x01 "Herrenvolk"

Post by Rey Solo on Sat 13 Oct 2012, 12:23

See "Talitha Cumi". Boring, boring, and boring. I gave it a 1.

I MEAN! What the FRIZZ?!? They killed X!

Nah.... he's too cool to die. He faked his death and went on to hunt monsters on Supernatural... and get this... one of those monsters is Skinner! Haha!

/fandom line blurring
Rey Solo
Talks To Self

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue866 on Sat 13 Oct 2012, 23:54

It's aiight. Not super special. I like the mythology moving along but it's not the greatest. Why the Bounty Hunter just lets Scully go is beyond me. I guess I think CSM doesn't want Mulder or Scully harmed on his orders. That's my guess.
Sue866
Arm Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Rey Solo on Mon 15 Oct 2012, 19:49

Why'd they even call him a "bounty hunter" anyway? I mean, the whole point of a bounty hunter is to collect a bounty... right? I never saw him collect anything...
Rey Solo
Talks To Self

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Mon 15 Oct 2012, 22:05

That's why I renamed him as Karl E. Buffman crackup But yeah, there's no reason for him to be called a bounty hunter, we never saw him actually take anyone and collect a bounty from the catch. I think Carter was just trying to have a "cool" name for him.

Like Doggett said in "Without"...

SCULLY: He's a bounty hunter.

DOGGETT: Looking to collect a bounty on...?

She tells him Gibson Praise, but really, who was paying him *what* to get anyone? The title 'bounty hunter' was never substantiated.
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rey Solo on Thu 18 Oct 2012, 19:36

He's not Boba Fett... that's for sure. smile
Rey Solo
Talks To Self

Back to top Go down

Post by TheInvisibleMan on Mon 19 Nov 2012, 23:30

Eh, not a great episode. I really hate the Samantha clones, and it's stupid that the Bounty Hunter gets beaten by bees...I mean, he's basically indestructable, right? So why does any of this even bother him? And why does he still have bee stings healing on him weeks later? Shouldn't that heal right up, or not even be there after he shapeshifts/shifts back, or something like that? And let's not even talk about Mulder having another dead dude at his apartment (do the cops never get suspicious about all the dead bodies that show up in Mulder and Scully's places?). The only thing I like about it is CSM having Teena healed. He pretends that it's for Mulder, but that's a pretty obvious lie. Mulder's mother dying wouldn't actually change a thing about what he does and why, and CSM knows that. He has Teena healed because he loves her. My ship sails! inlove
TheInvisibleMan
The Gun In Doggett's Pocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top