2x12 "Snow Falling Over St. Petersburg"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rate This Episode - 2x12 "Snow Falling Over St. Petersburg"

1 - Shitty!

2 - Meh, not too good, but also not shitty

3 - It was ok, nothing too spectacular

4 - It was good :)

5 - Awesome episode! OMG! I *LOVE* IT!!!

View results

2x12 "Snow Falling Over St. Petersburg"

Post by Cassiopeia on Mon 08 Oct 2012, 22:04

http://www.serenityofx.com/frvs/S2/2x12.html

Title: "Snow Falling Over St. Petersburg"
Written by: Little Albatross
Date: 2000
Rating: PG

Summary: Krycek receives some bad news from Russia about his mom ... he and Marita fly over to visit her.

* What did you like and dislike about "Snow Falling Over St. Petersburg"?
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x12 "Snow Falling Over St. Petersburg"

Post by Cassiopeia on Mon 08 Oct 2012, 22:46

I've been anticipating re-reading this episode. Again, I haven't read it in many years, and I remember that it was a pivotal moment in the series where Kristi (Little Albatross) took the FRVS characters into a more serious situation and didn't use humor to drive the story.

I wish the episode were longer actually, but I get that as a young writer that it was likely difficult to put together a longer story with a bit more depth, but you can sense that there are ideas wanting to get let out (Kristi, if you could pretty please make some comments about this episode and the writing process and anything that you wished you had added to it back in the day, I'd appreciate it).

For the first serious episode of FRVS, it is rather good. I gave it a 5 rating.
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheInvisibleMan on Wed 10 Oct 2012, 00:27

Yeah, kinda came out of left field there with the super-serious emotional stuff. smile That was unexpected. But definitely the good kind of unexpected - I gave it a 5 as well.
TheInvisibleMan
The Gun In Doggett's Pocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Rey Solo on Sat 13 Oct 2012, 10:49

Aw chucks. shy Thanks guys for the 5 rating on this. I gave it a 4! LOL But I'm the writer, and as the writer I always have a love-hate thing with my work. I haven't re-read this, to be honest, in AGES. Off the top of my head, and I'm really thinking back over 10 years ago and I can't really remember much about this. I know I wanted Krycek to be taken seriously (LOL remember that because it goes out the toilet in about a second! Haha!). As a writer I love to give back stories for characters and really recreate them in a way that's different and unexpected. I think after I'm done here I might actually take a couple minutes to re-read this and see if there's anything I remember (y'all know how craptastic my memory has become! LOL). I was just a kid when I wrote this, wow! A baby in high school!

If I think up something more, I'll post! :)

Again, thanks for the 5 rating. Appreciate it, and I promise, I get better as a writer (and hopefully there are less and less typos on my part! Haha!)
Rey Solo
Talks To Self

Back to top Go down

Post by Rey Solo on Sat 13 Oct 2012, 10:50

HAHAHAHA! First typo: "Mudler"
Rey Solo
Talks To Self

Back to top Go down

Post by Rey Solo on Sat 13 Oct 2012, 10:52

OMG! I hate my bland writing! wallbash

(excuse the writer as she re-reads this from oodles of years ago)
Rey Solo
Talks To Self

Back to top Go down

Post by Rey Solo on Sat 13 Oct 2012, 10:57

Uh-oh! LOSTie moment! Ciggie Man says "My offer still stands"! OMG! "Ab Aeterno"! crackup OMG! He's so the Man In Black!!!

*ahem*

Sorry.
Rey Solo
Talks To Self

Back to top Go down

Post by Rey Solo on Sat 13 Oct 2012, 11:02

Well... I can't even remember writing it! LOL But re-reading my terrible writing from so long ago makes me want to take pen to paper and make it a 1,000 times better. It's like, why do I just state that Krycek is obviously sad. Hello? Anyone here about showing the emotion. I think nowadays, as a writer who has lived through many more life experiences, I would've done this kind of storyline a ton times better. But... like I said before, I was a kid in high school.

Glad y'all liked it! peace
Rey Solo
Talks To Self

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top