2x02 "Ground Rules"

Go down

Rate This Episode - 2x02 "Ground Rules"

1 - Shitty!

2 - Meh, not too good, but also not shitty

3 - It was ok, nothing too spectacular

4 - It was good :)

5 - Awesome episode! OMG! I *LOVE* IT!!!

View results

2x02 "Ground Rules"

Post by Cassiopeia on Mon 24 Sep 2012, 22:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Title: "Ground Rules"
Written by: Dana Doggett & Little Albatross
Date: 1999
Rating: PG

Summary: Since Mulder knocked down the wall between his apartment and Krycek's last season ... some rules need to be made so they can live together in peace ... but will it work?

* What did you like and dislike about "Ground Rules"?
* Did you know you can view all the Ground Rules on the FAABAW website, just click on the section called "Ground Rules" in the navigation: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
* Have you ever had the need to make 'ground rules' for you and a roommate?
* What rule do you think Fox and Alex may need to make in the future of the series?
Cassiopeia
Clockblocker

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x02 "Ground Rules"

Post by Cassiopeia on Mon 24 Sep 2012, 22:02

I voted for "awesome" simply because I just love this episode because it's ridiculous. Rules are made and immediately broken between the boys, LOL that's like a defining trait of the friendship between these two.
Cassiopeia
Clockblocker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheInvisibleMan on Tue 25 Sep 2012, 01:25

I loved it too, it was really funny, and it ran really well. It was just loads of fun (and now I'm totally going to check out all the rules...). It's also, of course, a very believable thing that people generally have to do in these sort of situations (well, not that my-neighbour-knocked-down-our-adjoining-wall is something that happens much, but you know what I mean). biggrin
TheInvisibleMan
The Gun In Doggett's Pocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Tue 25 Sep 2012, 17:06

LOL crackup

I just re-read through all the ground rules on the FAABAW site, and it reads like an episode of their bickering all on its own! Most of that site is actually intended to be read as extra stories of FRVS that aren't included in the episodes of the series.
Cassiopeia
Clockblocker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue866 on Sun 18 Nov 2012, 10:28

Wow, 160-some rules? That's a lot! They obviously get on each others nerves a lot! Alcohol and sugary cereal! Yuck! These two love to hate one another. Watching their alter-egos on tv,hehe.
I've never shared a living space with friends or acquaintances, only significant others. There is more incentive to make things work out then. So never had many ground rules beyond don't bring the opposite sex around here! Hehe.
Krycek might have to make a rule that Mulder can't join him in his bed... I bet when it thunders Mulder gets scared... Haha.
Sue866
Arm Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Rey Solo on Sun 18 Nov 2012, 10:47

Remember those rules because they get added to as the season progresses. I used to, when I was supposed to be meeting deadlines when writing FRVS, would stop and re-read the ground rules on their website simply to waste time and laugh. It does read like a bickering chat between them. LOL
Rey Solo
Talks To Self

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum