1x06 "The Fish"

Post by Cassiopeia on Tue 11 Sep 2012, 21:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Title: "The Fish"
Written by: Dana Doggett
Date: 1999
Rating: PG

Summary: Mulder tries to clean his fish tank and the result is disasterous, or is it?

* What did you like and dislike about "The Fish"?
Cassiopeia
Clockblocker

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 1x06 "The Fish"

Post by TheInvisibleMan on Wed 12 Sep 2012, 06:46

Awww, I loved it! I also found it really sad though, even though I know the fish survived. The thought of being Mulder - big idiot Mulder - and believing that my lovely fish had all gone down the drain... cry It was funny and sweet and altogether enjoyable, but I'm so upset for poor Mulder. mulder
TheInvisibleMan
The Gun In Doggett's Pocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Wed 12 Sep 2012, 11:50

LOL Man! I haven't read this one in years! I forgot how simply adorable doofy idiot Mulder is in FRVS wub

"Hey! Krycek! Do you need your bathtub?" asked Mulder seriously. He was dipping his hands in the water to check the temperature ... seemed just fine for what he had in mind.

"Um, considering I'm about to take a bath, yes."

I actually laughed out loud at this part. Just the idea of Alex Krycek being a bath taker cracks me up considerably! I mean, just imagine him in a bathrobe getting ready to dip into a nice bath all by himself. LOL *g*

Did you know... that this is the very first fanfic that I ever wrote on my own. Up until "The Fish" my sister and I had collaborated to write fanfic/episodes of FRVS. One night after my pet fish, Exley, died I got inspired to write this episode. I know that the author's note says that this story is also inspired by the Madonna music video "Cherish", but today I cannot tell you why or how this is LOL

I have to say that this is the first episode of FRVS, written by one of the series' head writers, that actually seems more put together. The earlier episodes of season 1 that my sis' and I wrote together are quite disjointed, this episode though felt better put together (so happy about that, I was actually a bit worried to read it again since it had been so long since I'd done that). I'm hoping that this episode is the beginning of better constructed stories/plots.
Cassiopeia
Clockblocker

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue866 on Wed 12 Sep 2012, 22:29

* What did you like and dislike about "The Fish"?
I really liked it! I thought it was super cute. Cute Mulder is awesome! I liked that Krycek helped the fish out by rescuing them out of bath water!! Too warm for fish! Krycek even did the dirty work - vacuuming. AND he showed Mulder the proper way to clean the tank. Krycek is super helpful. There. !CuteMulder and !Helpful Krycek are fun! :D

I can't think of anything I didn't like!

Fishy-lips Mulder!!! Hahaha!
Sue866
Arm Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum