FRVS Character Chat

Go down

FRVS Character Chat

Post by Cassiopeia on Fri 24 Aug 2012, 14:13

What is FRVS Character Chat?
Even though the "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series (FRVS) has been over since 2009 the characters have been alive and (somewhat) well in the Goofy Spooky folder here on the SoX Forum. Once a month SoXers can take part in forum discussions with FRVS characters during the "Character Chat". Back in the day of new FRVS episodes discussions revolved around the story of current episodes, but today it's all improvised.

What can I expect during a Character Chat?
Sometimes past episodes of FRVS are discussed. Foul language and pervy discussion can ensue, Krycek has a very short temper and the tendency to post with lots of angry emoticons, some characters show up to stir up trouble (*coughs* Ed Jerse *coughs* Marita *coughs* Krycek *coughs*), but it's all for your entertainment.

How can I take part in the Character Chat?
Feel free to start your own discussion threads with the characters, jump in and get involved in their discussions. Or sit back and read as an online forum "episode" is played out. Feel free to hit on Krycek or Monica, or insult Krycek and praise Mulder (expect Krycek to retaliate though). There isn't one specific thread for each different day of Character Chat. The characters roam around the Goofy Spooky Forum just as we roam around and take part in different discussions in the folders on SoX.

Do I have to have read FRVS to take part in the chat?
No, you do not.

When are FRVS Character Chats typically scheduled?
Usually the last Friday of each month. The start time can vary depending on mine and Little Albatross's daily schedule. We aim for late evening being the start time.

How long do Character Chats last?
LOL Well... we aim for no more than three hours, but sometimes the story that plays out needs fixing and some days the Character Chat can go into the early morning hours (CST).

Anything else I should know?
Don't take any of the (seemingly) serious drama and problems seriously. These are fictional characters, the events they speak of are not really happening. Also, understand that the XF characters of FRVS are not the characterizations you know from "The X-Files" TV series. They have been molded to fit into a dramedy sometimes sitcom world.

Aside from that, go into the Character Chats to have fun and to entertain yourself on a Friday night.

See you there!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Cassiopeia on Mon 06 Jun 2016, 14:08; edited 4 times in total
Cassiopeia
Clockblocker

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: FRVS Character Chat

Post by Cassiopeia on Fri 24 Aug 2012, 14:15

Next FRVS Character Chat
TODAY!!!
Friday, 24 August 2012 @ 6pm CST.