Skinner On Dallas?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Skinner On Dallas?

Post by lblouse on Fri 03 Aug 2012, 18:39

I was watching part of an episode of TNT's Dallas and who should come across my screen, but Skinner! Man, he looked good with his beard! I think he looked really, really, REALLY good. I just love the sound of his voice. I think he looked better on Dallas than he did on Supernatural. Does anyone have anymore info on this? If he's going to be a regular than I'm watching Dallas!!!
lblouse
Quiet Willy

Back to top Go down

Re: Skinner On Dallas?

Post by Cassiopeia on Mon 06 Aug 2012, 00:06

I've been watching "Dallas" and love it when Mitch is on the show. The episode from two weeks ago he made me completely forget him as Skinner in his performance! I was so happy for that smile He looks so hot in "Dallas" wub I love that he's got that Texas accent in the show, so sexy!

The only info I can tell you is that he's been in more than two episodes of "Dallas". I don't know how recurring he will be, but considering the storyline from IIRC two weeks ago... he might become a significant player in the storyline of Ann Ewing (Brenda Strong).
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lblouse on Thu 09 Aug 2012, 07:28

I was watching the season finalie of Dallas. I'm so glad Mitch was in it! I would love it for him to look at me that way and to run is hand down my chest. Then she went a socked him. I would have said: "bring it on".
lblouse
Quiet Willy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia on Sat 11 Aug 2012, 12:11

I haven't watched the finale yet! I need to get my sister caught up on the show, she's missed the last four episodes (I think it's the last four, maybe three).
Cassiopeia
Browncoat

http://www.doggettscully.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top