Tonight's "For Fun" Topic: Psycho Analysis

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tonight's "For Fun" Topic: Psycho Analysis

Post by Fox Mulder on Thu 26 Apr 2012, 19:52

Hey everyone! So a few comments yesterday got me thinking about why my friends do/post the things they do. For example (and these are topics of discussion tonight):

- Why does Alex always want to take over birthdays that aren't his?
- Why do Knowle and Scully seem to have no issue with posting about their sexual lives?
- Why does Marita always show up and throw hissy fits?
- Why is Ed Jerse a member of Goofy Spooky when it seems no one likes the punk?
- What motivated Mr. Alpert to join this crazy silly and often times stupid forum in the first place?
- Why is it that Monica always tends to avoid the fighting that happens on this forum?
- Why does Mulder always cry and sniffle, and beg for people to be friends when things get unhappy around here?
- Leyla Harrison?

I will withhold my opinions until some of my buddies get the ball rolling. I'd love to read what they have to say (especially if named above) before offering my thoughts.

Thanks and have fun! Remember this thread is "For Fun", please (Alex) pretty please no fighting, just use this thread to help better our lives and relationships peace
Fox Mulder
FRVS Character

http://www.foxandrat-xfiles.com/foxandalex

Back to top Go down

Re: Tonight's "For Fun" Topic: Psycho Analysis

Post by Marita Lynn on Thu 26 Apr 2012, 21:49

Because he's self-centered.

- Why do Knowle and Scully seem to have no issue with posting about their sexual lives?
Because they both want each other in the sack!

I do not!

I like Ed, don't be so presumptuous, Mulder.

- What motivated Mr. Alpert to join this crazy silly and often times stupid forum in the first place?
He's hot and knows we all want him.

- Why is it that Monica always tends to avoid the fighting that happens on this forum?
Because she's a bitch.

- Why does Mulder always cry and sniffle, and beg for people to be friends when things get unhappy around here?
Because he's a big cry baby and wants attention just like Alex does!

- Leyla Harrison?
I like her. We share the same hair dresser.
Marita Lynn
FRVS Character

http://www.foxandrat-xfiles.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by John Doggett on Thu 26 Apr 2012, 22:37

Maybe he didn't get enough love from his parents when he was younger and reaches out in this way to gain the attention of friends that he views more like parent figures (perhaps this is a reason why both he and Mulder sometimes refer to Dana as "mommy").

Knowle just likes to piss in the corners to prove that he's an alpha male. Dana actually talks most about sex when she's uncomfortable, or in an awkward situation, we've talked about this.

Same reason as I gave to the first question at the beginning.

I think Alex invited Ed to join the forum.

Knowle invited him to the forum to help keep Alex in line, and it seems his company has an interest in a few of us members for employment.

She's the smart one.

Maybe he was exposed to unhealthy fighting within his family as a child and since he views his close friends as a happier family for him, he doesn't want to see them fighting.

- Leyla Harrison?
blink
John Doggett
FRVS Character

http://www.foxandrat-xfiles.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Krycek on Fri 27 Apr 2012, 10:06

Because I'm not the center of attention! I think it stems from the lack of love and appreciation I had growing up as a kid. From my dad it is because mom was a sweetheart (rest her soul). So when I see someone else getting appreciation and presents and all that other good stuff, I get jealous and laps back to my child-like behavior from way before.

Knowle's this sexual beast of a man and we all deserve to know what greatness he does in the sack! Mreow! Now if only his little wife Monica woiuld let him record their love and share it here on gofy spooky! LOL As for mom well seh gets nervoius and posts things liek that.

Becausw seh'a snooty little b i t c h of a b r a t tha ALWAY:S Needs ot have attentionh!

I'm sure it was me who called ihm fro dramatic purposes. Sorry. shy

Oh Dreambaot! I think he's so SUPER ESXY!!!!!!!!! He joined cuz eh want s me to work for him I know it! I just do! Knowel used him as a ploy to get me distracted (and if worked!!!!!! YEAH! ) on 1 of those nigtht I was up to no good.

She grew up in a dramatic household with a large family, the most of which (her brothers anyway) found a life of crime. So she avoids comflict where ever it may arise. She's sometimes confromtational but nto always, liek when things get really messy she'll disappear. Probaly why she runs away from issues, she doesn't liket o argue, and having come froma messy household as a kid, I can relate. She deals with it better than I do though.

For attention, you ATTN W H O R E!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO! Actually, I really don't know. I thas to be cuz he wasn't loved much as a kid or something. maybe someting with the emotinal trauma of Samantha being kidnapped by aliens. alien dance

- Leyla Harrison?
Oh she suffers forms omthing that's for sure!!!! I just don't know what the heck it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alex Krycek
FRVS Character

http://www.doggettscully.com/frvs/foxandalex/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Krycek on Fri 27 Apr 2012, 10:08

Marita Lynn wrote:- Why does Alex always want to take over birthdays that aren't his?
Because he's self-centered.

Because they both want each other in the sack!

I do not!

I like Ed, don't be so presumptuous, Mulder.

He's hot and knows we all want him.

Because she's a bitch.

Because he's a big cry baby and wants attention just like Alex does!

- Leyla Harrison?
I like her. We share the same hair dresser.

OK SEROIUSLY! WHO THE EHLL LETS HER OUT!!!!!?!??????????????????? ISn't she supposed to be in the LOONEY BIN!?!??!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry

AND I AM NOT SELF CENTERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looka t ayour own fricknh' sixnature and you'll see whose all selfish and self ccntered and it aint me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've got a poem about you! I've be me and mulder' webpage and a link to my Who Is Dreamboat page!!!!!!!!!!!!! TALK ABOUT SELFISH! I'm NOT priasing myself in my signature!
Alex Krycek
FRVS Character

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Krycek on Fri 27 Apr 2012, 10:15

John Doggett wrote:- Why does Alex always want to take over birthdays that aren't his?
Maybe he didn't get enough love from his parents when he was younger and reaches out in this way to gain the attention of friends that he views more like parent figures (perhaps this is a reason why both he and Mulder sometimes refer to Dana as "mommy").

OH GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SO RIGHTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hug

Knowle just likes to piss in the corners to prove that he's an alpha male. Dana actually talks most about sex when she's uncomfortable, or in an awkward situation, we've talked about this.

Knowl's gotta be missing soemthing in hbis life if he keeps having to reassure and prove to himself that he's an alpha male.

Knowle invited him to the forum to help keep Alex in line, and it seems his company has an interest in a few of us members for employment.

He doesn't seem interested inme at all for eimpolyment. Can someone give hima good word for me??? I mena, if ya'll get hired out and leave me, what am I gonna do? I nedd to follow my friendes ever;yweher@!

She's the smart one.

That and she's sensetive (which I think is s e xy), I think, to arguing and violence, Makes one wonder what happened to her. She's so mysterious and never talksa botu a lot of her past on things we don't know, youknow what I mean?

Maybe he was exposed to unhealthy fighting within his family as a child and since he views his close friends as a happier family for him, he doesn't want to see them fighting.

Just like mOncia I think.

- Leyla Harrison?
blink

You reallymeant to use this smiliel: wallbash
Or perhaps this one: scream
MaYBE THIS one:
But most likely, it was this one you meant to use: murder
Alex Krycek
FRVS Character

Back to top Go down