Shipper-quotes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shipper-quotes

Post by TN1 on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 17:57

Since we already have a noromo-quotes topic, I thought we may could have a pro-msr one as well bc lately I found an interesting Laurie Holden Interview from somewhere around the time of FTF.

"I'm glad Diana Fowley is taking the ball with that one, because I've got to tell you, I think any woman who even remotely threatens the relationship of Mulder and Scully, or potentially is going to divert them away from their pursuit of the truth, is going to be hated."

Ironically, Holden sounds like a Mulder/Scully 'shipper herself. Though she appreciates the innovative writing and cinematography on the series, when asked what draws her to The X-Files she replied, "The indefinable chemistry between Mulder and Scully is just riveting. Here's two heroic characters who've sacrificed everything in their lives for the pursuit of the truth; I think that's pretty powerful. Part of the fascination of watching those characters interact is wanting them to get together, because they have that electricity. But whether or not they will get together, only Chris Carter knows!"

Holden attended the Fight the Future premiere and "felt like the goofiest, dorkiest fan - I was on the edge of my seat yelling, 'Kiss her, Mulder, kiss her!' I'm on the show, and I know David and Gillian, but I was caught up in everything." She declared that she has no interest in seeing Covarrubias romantically involved with Mulder - "I'd be the most hated woman on this planet! No thanks!"
TN1
Chuck Burks' Assistant

http://resist-or-serve.socialgo.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top