Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2013 2:27 pm
Forum Terms of serviceThe moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.
- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.
- Messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
- If you post informations which come from another site
, look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!
- Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless!
- Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised!
Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration. Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions.
By clicking on " I agree to these terms " below:
- You acknowledge to have fully read these current rules;
- You commit yourself to respect unreservedly these current rules;
- You grant the moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment.
Please Only Join If You Intend To Be An Active Member
If you join the forum and get approved you are expected to participate in discussions. If you remain "inactive" (zero posts) for one month after your registration, your membership will be deleted without warning. Because of this rule we ask that you only register with us if you intend on participating at the forum. Logging onto the forum and lurking, without commenting, does not count as an "active" member.
Just commenting a couple times a day, a few days a week should suffice to keep your membership on the forum. Please make sure to read ALL of the forum rules for more specifics about this. Thank you for understanding.
SoX Forum Rules: http://serenityofx.forummotion.com/t1343-sox-forum-rules
You Must Do This After Submitting Your Registration
Immediately after you submit your registration information here on the forum, you MUST e-mail the forum administrators the following information in order to be considered for membership approval. Failing to e-mail the administrators means that your registration will not be approved and you will not be able to post on this forum.
- Introduce yourself (tell us about your XF fan history)
- Tell how you found the SoX Forum
- Explain why you would like to be a member of the forum
- Confirm the username/email that you used to register with the forum
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do NOT e-mail the forum administrators this information your registration will NOT be approved. If you do not email us the above information within a month of submitting your registration information, your pending membership will be deleted. We do this as a precaution to protect the forum and its members from people who may come here with malicious intention. Thank you for understanding.
Dana Doggett & Little Albatross